IndyMac Bank - How to file a complaint against Indymac

Jan 04, 2010
review #166543

Attention: Do not file complaints with your local attorney general about IndMac you need to file it with the FDIC.

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp

Division of Compliance and Consumer Affairs

550 17th St NW

Washington DC 20429

1-800-934-3342

consumer@fdic.gov

www.fdic.gov

We need mass complaints filed to stop these monsters from stealing our homes and preditory lending practices. Anything we can do to bring attention to this criminal activety the better-re-post this so the word gets out. Together we stop this monster from putting us out in the streets. Do not delay time is critical!

7f1a126
Had an experience with IndyMac Bank?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
HOPE

Oct 04, 2010 Vacherie, Louisiana

WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT INDYMAC BANK

PLEASE GO TO WEBSITE www.indymaccomplaints.com

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU SOON PLEASE HURRY!!!
WE WANT TO STOP THEM NOW!!!!

EMAIL indymaccomplaint@gmail.com

please read

Mar 23, 2010

Whistle-Blower: Banks Give Homeowners the Runaround
800-Numbers Lead to Runaround as Banks Refuse to Modify Mortgages
By DAVID MUIR
March 23, 2010
Font Size PrintRSSE-mailShare this story with friendsFacebookTwitterRedditStumbleUponMore
A vice president for one of the nation's biggest banks claims customers looking for help in lowering their mortgage payments are often told to call an 800 number -- where he says representatives then give homeowners the runaround.

"World News" has an exclusive look at how banks avoid modifying mortgages.The bank executive spoke to ABC News on the condition that ABC News not show his face or name him, because he feared coming forward would cost him his job.

Of the 1.1 million homeowners who've signed up for the federal program aimed at avoiding foreclosures, only 168,000, or 15 percent, of homeowners have had their mortgages permanently modified.

"In our managers meeting, which can last eight or nine hours, we probably addressed mortgage modifications five minutes or less," the banker said.

Related
WATCH: Barry Scott Shares His Story WATCH: Saving the Middle Class: Viewer Speaks OutWATCH: Obama Discusses TARP for Small Business LendingAmericans Frustrated by Banks
Jay and LeeAnn Givan are two of those frustrated Americans who reached out to ABC News about their banks. They say they've run out of time
... Show more

Patricia Weber

Jan 11, 2010

I, too, have been a victim of Indy/Mac One West Bank.

August 2009, I went into foreclosure. I submitted a loan modification package, talked with tons of "loan modification specialists", got a verbal approval and a promise the "package" would arrive within 3-4 weeks.
I also signed a forebearance agreement with egregious terms, that was "required" to stop the foreclosure.

That, AND a check for nearly $20,000.00.

Twenty three days later, without ANY NOTIFICATION TO ME, Indy/Mac put me back in foreclosure, even before the loan mod. package could arrive. By the way, it NEVER arrived. Indy/Mac never sent the mod.

Thirty day later, without ANY NOTIFICATION TO ME, Indy/Mac sold my home at auction for $415,000. A recent appraisal of my home showed it's value at $805,000.

So--they took all my money, stole my retirement equity and within 30 days will evict me and my kitties from my home of 34 years.

Few attorneys will even consider a case such as this, because the Banks and the Courts are collusive.

Communication with the Bank is impossible. I have contacted their Legal Department and received a few phone calls, mostly unpleasant, insisting Indy/Mac did NO wrong, yet they consistently provide inaccurate facts and conflicting information.

Thank you for the info. on the FDIC. I will email/send/fax/mail to them tomorrow.
This unjust and illegal
... Show more

jan10

Jan 05, 2010

I missed the rally...i hope to attend the next one!

jan10

Jan 05, 2010

I Just filed a complaint with FDIC, what else can be done to stop this harrassment from this disorganized Bank? :cry

Jan E, Steele

Jan 05, 2010

I also have been dealing with this loan modification for over a year now, with One West/Indymac only to be having to send paper after paperwork on trying to remodify the loan , now i just got a letter from them wanting a short sale.

Kim

Jan 04, 2010

Do not bother telling the FDIC...well, I take that back...it is good to complain to them, since they are the ones that sold Indymac to Onewest without making sure the in-process loans would be handled properly. The FDIC should know what a mess the whole thing is. However, Onewest bank is not regulated by the FDIC. The Office of Thrift Supervision now oversees Indymac/Onewest. 1 (800) 842-6929

×
You were reading a complaint about IndyMac Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×