IndyMac Bank - How to file a complaint against Indymac
Attention: Do not file complaints with your local attorney general about IndMac you need to file it with the FDIC.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp
Division of Compliance and Consumer Affairs
550 17th St NW
Washington DC 20429
We need mass complaints filed to stop these monsters from stealing our homes and preditory lending practices. Anything we can do to bring attention to this criminal activety the better-re-post this so the word gets out. Together we stop this monster from putting us out in the streets. Do not delay time is critical!ef5bf75 review #166543
You may also like
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."
- "I switched to Digis to get better speeds than Century Link but unfortunately that was a huge mistake. When I run a speed test, IF I can even connect to..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "These guys are horrible! They damaged both of my vehicles (2011 Toyota Sienna and 2001 Hyundai Sonata) transporting them from North Carolina to Oregon resulting in over $1400 in damage...."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."