IndyMac Bank - How to file a complaint against Indymac
Attention: Do not file complaints with your local attorney general about IndMac you need to file it with the FDIC.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp
Division of Compliance and Consumer Affairs
550 17th St NW
Washington DC 20429
We need mass complaints filed to stop these monsters from stealing our homes and preditory lending practices. Anything we can do to bring attention to this criminal activety the better-re-post this so the word gets out. Together we stop this monster from putting us out in the streets. Do not delay time is critical!be628e5
You may also like
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."
- "Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler. As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."