IndyMac Bank - How to file a complaint against Indymac
Attention: Do not file complaints with your local attorney general about IndMac you need to file it with the FDIC.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp
Division of Compliance and Consumer Affairs
550 17th St NW
Washington DC 20429
We need mass complaints filed to stop these monsters from stealing our homes and preditory lending practices. Anything we can do to bring attention to this criminal activety the better-re-post this so the word gets out. Together we stop this monster from putting us out in the streets. Do not delay time is critical!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "Very bad experience, never again at Walmart. So *** ..."
- "We are currently paying Comcast $79/month for internet that is supposed to be 20mb/s download, and a 5mb/s upload. The speed is constantly way lower than what we are paying..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart..."
- "Applied Behr Deckover to our large deck, nearly 600 sq feet, the summer 2013. It started chipping within months. Looked terrible after 1 year. Paint is coming off in big..."
- "We ordered a phone and paid by Debit card. Lazada took payment from the card, but then rejected the order because the address we gave did not match the..."