IndyMac Bank - How to file a complaint against Indymac
Attention: Do not file complaints with your local attorney general about IndMac you need to file it with the FDIC.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp
Division of Compliance and Consumer Affairs
550 17th St NW
Washington DC 20429
We need mass complaints filed to stop these monsters from stealing our homes and preditory lending practices. Anything we can do to bring attention to this criminal activety the better-re-post this so the word gets out. Together we stop this monster from putting us out in the streets. Do not delay time is critical!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "I dropped my car off for a diagnosis. SI called me back with the diagnosis and I decided that I would have the car towed back to my house. When..."
- "These guys are horrible! They damaged both of my vehicles (2011 Toyota Sienna and 2001 Hyundai Sonata) transporting them from North Carolina to Oregon resulting in over $1400 in damage...."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."