IndyMac Bank - IndyMac Class Action Lawsuit

Issue not resolved

I have a unfair situation with IndyMac bank that is all to familiar, and have became aware others are experiencing!I have a lawyer wishing, or seeking, other Indymac home owner borrowers facing HEMP issues, home remodification attempts that Indymac has not honored!

Please contact me as we wish to build a solid, power in numbers, class action lawsuit! Please give me your contact information or share your situation via email.

If that doesn't work I will give personal cell number if you require upon request as this is legit and seeking others to hold this bank, other "bailed out banks" who are not living up to their legally obligated requirements!Absjoe@comcast.net

d696cb9 review #188747
7 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue3 Comments40 Report
Had an experience with IndyMac Bank?  Submit review about this company
Christine

Jun 27 Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Please add me too...IndyMac Bank would not help me in a loan modification 10/2008, they strung me along long enough to foreclose on my property. I was forced into Chapter 7 Bankruptcy only to find out that IndyMac Bank changed to OneWest, I was never notified of this. My child and I lost our home in California and was forced to move in with family in North Carolina. I wish to be contacted with any type of class action against them, as the banks were bailed out by my tax dollars while I suffer dailey.
cshangraw@live.com

Jan 12

I would like to be included in this lawsuit. Please email me any information rebecca.villareal08@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2013

PLEASE...count us in..this has been a nightmare beyond nightmare, cansomeone please contact us asap...rsbroten@yahoo.com

PQ

Nov 20, 2013 San Diego, California

Add me!!! Mail any info about a class action on OneWest to me too please.
P.Q.
PO Box 1737
Valley Center, CA 92082

Nov 01, 2013

count me in machinegunbetti@yahoo.com ... indymac is absolutely disgraceful !

Diamond-Red

Sep 22, 2013 Houston, Texas

Add me to the List a US Serviceman DAV, denied request, strung along for 3 years. A failed bank posed as a Mortgage unable to Grant request. Bailed out.

HECTOR COURNOYER

Apr 14, 2012

WE ARE SENIORS,
AND LOST OUR HOME IN FORCLOSURE APRIL 2008. THE MORTGAGE COMPANY; INDYMAC BANK / ONEWEST BANK.
THE FORECLOSURE DOCUMENTS AND THE PROMISSORY NOTE WERE SIGNED BY ILLEGAL ROBO PERSON AND NOT NOTORIZED... PERHAPS YOU MAY KNOW OF A LAW FIRM WHO IS PRESENTLY REPRESENING A GROUP OF PEOPLE IN A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THESE SAID BANKS.
PLEASE ADVISE....
SINCERELY,
HECTOR COURNOYER
239-989-7007 CELLULAR
hectorncr@aol.com

Reita

Nov 14, 2011

Help This System is killing us...Where are the watch Dog;s that we voted for. Indymac..one west and the German invester that ho;ds our mortgages I've been told dont have to help us...we sent in all the paper work.. making home afford... ect they still forces us into bankrupt..I am disable and our other income is now unemployed with unemployment money running out in March...now all we have is my disabilty check..is there a lawer that will take on out suit before we go to crediter meeting next month..we know that have delt with us unlawfully from selling our loan. to changing our rate..please are there any attoneys in Ga. that will help us mamareita@comcast.net

Aaron

Nov 01, 2011

bilbobaggins9@hotmail.com

I gave up trying to modify with these guys.Tried back in 06, 08, and 10. No luck.

Jayanti

Sep 19, 2011

IndyMac is in violation of federal policy according to the MHA Handbook. They denied my request for loan modification while I was in an active Bankruptcy. No correspondence was sent to me or my attorney.

I faxed them Loan Modification paperwork and they received on 7/22. They denied on 7/26. Their reasons were the following: missing paperwork wasn't sent to the bankruptcy department and I was in active bankruptcy. Again no notice or corrispondence was sent to me or my attorney. They were waiting until my bankruptcy was discharged to proceed with sale of my property. Auction Sale date is 9/29. How do I join the lawsuit?

dj

Aug 31, 2011

I WILL BE GOING INTO FORECLOSER WITH INDYMAC ONE WEST,VERY SOON.I WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS THANKS EMAIL nightmoves72@hotmail.com I AM IN MICHIGAN

Hate INDY/ONE WEST

Aug 28, 2011

I am about to file a lawsuit against them.
Whatever it takes, don't give up.
As long as you have possession, you have a chance to kepp your house.

Eric

Aug 24, 2011

I called IndyMac Last week to see about a modification or options. I was told that I basically had no choice but to short sale my home or let them forclose on it. Given the finical incentive Indymac/Onewest has in a less than full payment I do not accept this. Let me know your lawyer and I will send in my info to him.

Hardship

Aug 06, 2011

Indymac modified my loan in February 2009. I got permanently stationary disabled from my job on June 2010. My income was limited but have other resources to continue paying. I applied for another modification after falling behind due to disability income stopped. Now I am forced to retire from my job so I will get the retirement income just I can continue paying the mortgage. Indymac still refuse to modified despite the hardship. All I need is to modify it so everything is current again.

Kindra Purviance

Jul 29, 2011

Is there still time to join this lawsuit or to find out if we would even qualify to become a part of it?

CD

Jul 17, 2011

I am currently in a lawsuit with IndyMac/Onewest Bank seeking damages for the damage they did to my credit while attempting to foreclose on my property. They had agreed in writing to Loan Modification Agreement and I continued to make full payments as I always had on my loan. Despite this they mailed my money back each month with various excuses. Years later they still have not fixed my credit.

I would love so hear from anyone who has had similar dealings with IndyMac and definitely anyone interested in testifying in September 2011 in San Antonio Texas as to the deceit and fraud being committed by IndyMac. This bank is ruining lives and I am standing up to them because it is the right thing to do. Maybe my actions will help the next homeowner & family stay in their home.

Again we go to trial in September and anyone with additional info that may help my suit and to show the truth of what they are really doing would be very appreciated. Post your name and number and I would be happy to call you.

J Homner

Jun 20, 2011

Indy mac has made us a stressed out family. My husband and I have been dealing with them since 2008 on our home. They sold us a Libor loan and now they so not want us out of it. They keep sending us to foreclosure and we keep fighting it and it is costing us money we do not have in legal fees and court fees. They are draining us dry and not doing a *** thing to fix this loan. Three attorneys later and now trying to sell my home and got an offer. They will not accept!!! I will fight Indy mac but need a Class action suit to get them out of Business!! If I have to lose everything so do they! This is sad for America.

1-20 of 40 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.