IndyMac Bank - IndyMac's zero customer service
Like many people in these troubled times my wife and I are having money problems.As we get more behind in our bills we look for other ways of doing things.
We decided to check with Indy mac about a mortgage modification.To our surprise we were told by a very rude person that we were not eligible as the property was an investment property. When asked how they reached this determination we were told that they had hired an independent company to drive by and verify the status of the property. This determination came back as unoccupied investment property and we were not eligible for any mods. This has been our only residence since it's purchase in 1998.
Furthermore we live in a very remote area and I know that their independent person did not drive by my house because you can't drive by my house. I live at the end of a dirt road in a valley with no other house around.
I might as well talk to a pile of dog *** as these people, the *** would be more responsive!!Indy Mac ***f1e7f2f review #174808
You may also like
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "I signed a lease to Village Place apartments owned by St Vincent De Paul in San Diego and was expected to become a crack user and dealer. I was set..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."