IndyMac Bank - IndyMac's zero customer service
Like many people in these troubled times my wife and I are having money problems.As we get more behind in our bills we look for other ways of doing things.
We decided to check with Indy mac about a mortgage modification.To our surprise we were told by a very rude person that we were not eligible as the property was an investment property. When asked how they reached this determination we were told that they had hired an independent company to drive by and verify the status of the property. This determination came back as unoccupied investment property and we were not eligible for any mods. This has been our only residence since it's purchase in 1998.
Furthermore we live in a very remote area and I know that their independent person did not drive by my house because you can't drive by my house. I live at the end of a dirt road in a valley with no other house around.
I might as well talk to a pile of dog *** as these people, the *** would be more responsive!!Indy Mac ***bd82a47
You may also like
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "I recently bought a pint of blue bell ice cream. I wanted to try a new flavor I haven't tried before. I don't eat ice cream often, but when I..."
- "I always get bob evans glazed apples .and notmally fantastic, but i gor them today from our lical acme cooked them pulled back folm cover and there was 6 slices..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."