IndyMac Bank - Mortgage fraud
Check out this article from the LA times on How IndyMac/One West Bank had made over 1.5 billion dollars since the FDIC stepped in to save their bacon-our tax dollars! To date there has only been about 139,000 mods done under the HAHP program that was designed and estimated to help between 3-7 million struggling home owners. NOT
Speak up and fight back-file complaints with your District Attorney's office, your senators office-don't give up! There is power in numbers!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went on off location at 7901 brook re, Richmond . Ga 23227 It was Sunday and I need change like ones. The cashier and manger both so nasty and unprofessional..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- " I HAVE TAKEN TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM ICICI BANK IN 2004 AND REPAID ALL EMI IN OCT 2005 ,THEY CHARGED FROM US RS. 250/- TO..."
- "My husband spent over $60 on what looked to be really beautiful flowers worth the money. A lady delivers the tiniest vase ever with a bouquet consisting of tiny red..."
- "I've followed both the cheat sheet and the cook book for various roasts and none of them turn out properly cooked. The outside will be burned and the inside..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be..."
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D..."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."