IndyMac Bank - The suspense account scam
You make a full payment, but because you owe them a late charge, or any one of their other "extra" fees, they do not credit your payment to your account. Rather they put it in a "suspense" account. Next month you pay the full payment again and they also put your payment in the "suspense" account. Now you owe them only ~$150 in reality, but since all your money is in the suspense account, they say you are 2 months in arrears and they foreclose on you. You will never see the money in the "suspense" account. It all goes into "legal" and other "fees".
This is a hideous bank that never answers the phone promptly, tells you they want to help, and after you fill out copious forms, they tell you sorry - can't help.
Indymac Bank deserves to go out of business. Their management deserves to go to some more despicable place.d5537a8 review #127135
You may also like
- "With so many homeowners losing their homes to foreclosure policy makers and wall street bankers all point fingers at homeowners for causing the problem by purchasing homes they could not..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."
- "When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."