Show reviews that mention
loan indymac bank loan modification modification mortgage indy mac home money payment
Filter review

Indymac Bank - Im a custmer who has been held in predatory loan and been over charged

I have tried my best to get indymac to reduce my mortgage with a loan mod. That did not work because the would cliam that my paper work would be lost are it did not arrive. It was just the start of nothing just them always not having what was needed a big game to them stall me make me suffer. On dec 17 2012 i call and told cusmer service that due to the decrease in the property tax my payment should be reduce it took him 5 min to correct that example they could do the same for the mortgage.

Indymac Bank - IndyCrap Sold My Family Home

I urge everyone to steer clear from using IndyMac (OneWest), I was recently laid off and my youngest daughter with medical issues... I spoke with IndyMac to try and get a loan modification and was told that because I was making payments I could not apply for H.A.M.P and was then told to not make a payment for three months and to re-apply. This is what I did, after the three months I faxed all necessary documents required..... this took several attempts as each timed I called it seemed as if the documents walked away from their fax machine. I was finally told that all the necessary documents had been received and it would take up to a month for review and if I did not hear anything in a month then to call back. A month later I called back, modification is still under review. Two weeks later I receive a packet in the mail requesting that I complete additional documents that I had already sent in and was told they had received so once again I called IndyMac back to find out why I needed to re-submit something I had already sent and was told that my loan was still under review and they where not sure why I was asked to re-submit. Now onto the next month, still no word from IndyMac..... I call again, told the loan was still under review. Three weeks later I come home to find that my home was sold at auction, no phone call no letter in the mail, nothing! I call IndyMac and was told that I never sent in all the correct documents and that they had not heard from me in over 4 months, I called BS and spoke to a supervisor who was very rude. I explained the situation and gave a list of dates and names of each representative that I spoke with and she told me that the computer base keeps a log of each time someone calls and it does not lie and there was nothing I could do at this point because it was now bank owned! I love my country and my freedom but something has got to be done with the criminals who we bailed out and our government who continues to let these money hungry corporations continue. My daughters are 5th generation of siblings being raised in what once was our family home and IndyCrap just sold it without notification and lies of being able to help.

:sigh I tried working with Indy Mac, four times. Sent all the necessary paperwork over and over and then they said, sorry, we can't help you with the HAMP, you don't qualify.

What do you mean I don't qualify, I can afford

my mortgage if you simply do the math.

I'll get back to you was the tern used more than I care to remember. All these kids who work there don't know a thing. They don't have authority or knowledge to speak on the phone, and give you the run around.

I asked for cash for keys, and the very young man said "I've never heard of this, and I'll check and get back to you"

I didn't hear anything I kept calling back and the next brilliant young thing says,

"You're home is up for auction on the 27th of October"....What the *** are you talking about,

I called as was told by the company who handles auctions for Indycrap and they said ,

Oh no it was pulled off the block.

I called Indymac again and they said we're looking into your modifcation, call back next week.

I called next week and now it was going on auction in November, I called and it was not sold but reverted back to Indy....

I was told the to contact the sheriff to see about the eviction.

Are you kidding, they didn't know and Indy Mac doesn't know.

I couldn't stand it, I left the house and it's still vacant, I received no notification,

no cash for keys......what the *** is happening to our beloved country.

I don't know what to do, where to go, and who to contact to get some financial compensation for being lied, cheated,

Now this is the latest, some guy moved to our office buiiding, I go in and introduce myself, he tells me his company just started a

software company to help homeowners get help and cash for their home.

Don't worry I'll get you $5000 for you and just sign here and I'll take care of everything.

Well the dummy did that and it's been two months, say have you received the money.

Indymac Bank - Inymac bnank And One West were sold to the government

Government came up with the money to bailout "trouble "Indy Mac . Ms. BLAIR WERE IS SHE SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 'SWEETHEART DEAL' SHE GAVE TO INDYMAC BANK .THAT IS SHE AGREE AS A GOVERNMENT REP. TO RUTRN 80% TO ANY HOME FORCLOSED IF BANK "GOD WOULD LOOSE MONEY". THE truth is Indy mac Bank is not a Bank it is private enterprise. belonging to ........THANKS TO HUMP you and I got F..........................because America "is for sale" and Ms. Blair made 1ST sale.Now is time to hear from her were is she "THE AMERICAN SWEETHEART" HEARED SHE QUIT ?

I'm still waiting for my money I lost when INDY MAC bank failed on July 11th 2008. The FDIC is holing $61,000.00 of my money. Will I ever get it back?

We need to fight . .

It's the greedy theives on wallstreet, *** ceo's, FDIC, OTS, and Federal Reserve. Tim Geitner, Obama and Alan Greenspan.

Americans, Wake up and Fight.

We are all going to be homeless if we don't fight.

We need to fight . .

Americans, Wake up and Fight.

We are all going to be homeless if we don't fight.

Try indymaccomplaints.com

View more comments (3)
Loss

Indymac Bank - IndyCrapBank foreclosed $ sold my home w/o telling me or remodify my mortgage & evicted me !

I tried to remodify my loan w/IndyCRAP Bank. They never even responded and just gave me the run around : missing docs,paystubs etc. I submitted loan app. 2 times... Still no responce, after 6 months it cost me $18,000 to reinstate my loan! They had no problem responding to a $18,ooo cashiers check & accepting it! I never got a responce but was denied. I called 6 diff. times in one(1) day & talked to 6 diff. reps and got 6 diff answers whay modification was denied! Why not the same answer 6 times? Why no responce at from them???? The next year I was unemployed and filed bancruptcy(Ch. 13) and was paying back arrearages of mort. pymts. thru the court. $338mo./past payments & $1800 for current pymnt. Indy *** did not process my current monthy payment I made w/U.S. Postal Money order and told the court I didn't pay them &bankruptcy was thrown out and Indy *** sold my home w/o telling me or posting "Notice of Sale" on my property and I found out when they put a 3-day Notice-to-Quit on my door. They already sold my home to Fed.Nat.Mort.***./FannieMae for $28,000 more than I even owed on the home and evicted me! Now the home is listed on the market for $60,ooo less than they bought it for. I used to be a proud American Citizen but *** this Country and the people who run it. Everything they did in this foreclosure reaks of indecency but they did it despite the laws they broke doing so... and got away w/it and ruined me!!!! Thanks alot I lived there 16 yrs. and worked very hard making it my home until they stole it from me and kicked me to the curb!

your comments are riddiculous and when a motgage company breaks the law and forecloses on a property illegally than the person who loses that property is wining when they tell their story??? buy a tent???

huh... you would not like it if it happened to you "feakin ***"!!! I hope misfortune taps you on the shoulder... and by the way I was making payments on past mortgage payments that I did miss and was making them through a Ch.

13 Bankruptcy thru the Federal Court system. Indy/mac did not accept a process my payment and reported to the court that I had failed to make my payment and that was when they sold my property w/ no notice to sell given to me (Illegal in CA per foreclosure laws) instead they sold the house for $30K more than I owed on it and listed the home for almost $60K than they bought it for!)They never even sold it at auctiuon instead thet transferred the title to Fannie Mae(THE GOVERNMENT).... They make the laws and then break them and I just told my story you idiots that want to respond... They broke their own laws and took my home!

Ya I'M totally wining about the whole thing !! Excuse me for sharing my private story and explaining what this lender did to me...

They have done neasrly the same thing to probably thousands of other homeowners in our country ... It IS NOT RIGHT!

@Nikaseyn.... what an ***! You probably work for this God awful company!

John N

Time to grow up and take responsibility for your actions. You failed to make timely mortgage payments and thus lost your house.

Your fault. Stop whining.

Buy a tent. If you don't like this country, you need to leave ASAP as you will no doubt be an unjust burden on the rest of us.

View more comments (2)
ID

Indymac Bank - Indymac trying to take my house after successful completion of bankruptcy and full payment of home.

Indymac is trying to take my home after I successfully completed my bankruptcy and received a letter from bankruptcy court noting completion and being paid in full. Who turned these fools loose on our society??? What better reason for people to rise up in protest. If our government is afraid of riots in the streets they better put a leash on the dogs they turn loose. In the rush to gain popularity in the polls Indymac bank was taken by our government but they did not take the service arm that is run by thieves and crimminals and they continue to use strong arm tatics to squeeze monies out of people trying to do the right thing.

Same thing here!

they did the same thing to me.

View more comments (1)

Indymac Bank - IndyMac taking disabled person's home

Indymac is still up to it's old tricks. It is now taking my home, I am disabled, barely able to walk and they have my home scheduled for a foreclosure sale on September 13, 2011. All the while, they continue to claim to be working on a loan modification for me. This is truly the most unscrupulous company ever and they are working with the government's blessing. They say to go to HUD, HUD won't help, you continually get the run around and are asked to submit the exact same information time after time after time. I have more than a dozen requests for the same information and have submitted it back to them every time. This is an example of how low the US has fallen. Letting a disabled person who cannot care for himself be thrown out in to the street all in the shadow of the "economic slowdown". This is outrageous and people should be rioting in the streets. How does a country fall to such a low level. I guess they will have to spend a few more dollars when they show up to throw me out...they will have a dead body to dispose of. They are leaving me no choice. I have no family and no means of getting another place to live. I pray that IndyMac employees have a very hot spot in *** reserved for them.

I understand that you are not satisfied with many aspected of IndyMac, however, it is plain cruel and unusual to wish bad things on employees of Indymac. Sure, there are upper levels behind the scenes but there are also entry level employeed trying to hold down a job and keep their OWN homes out of f.c. Be considerate not selfish

Loss

Indymac Bank - OWB - IMB Attempting to foreclose...help!

August 23rd, 2011 I am currently involved in a court action in Daviess County Superior Court. In this case ONE WEST BANK is attempting to foreclose on my home and property (Daviess County, Harrison Township). I have lived at the property since I moved back home to Indiana from Minnesota in 2005. I became the lawful owner of the property at the moment when the former owner, and I agreed to a price of at least $21 silver money and I took possession (a constitutional sale). This transfer was lawfully filed and recorded in the Recorders Office in Daviess County. I have also filed a land patent in Daviess County Indiana and notice of it was published in the Times Herald for three days which allowed 90 days for anyone to challenge ownership or place liens upon the property. None were filed and the land patent which I filed was perfected. There is no higher proof of ownership in this land than a perfected land patent. I have stated from the beginning of this case almost a year ago that ONE WEST BANK does not have and cannot produce the original unbesmirched note. It is physically impossible for them to do so. Under the law ONE WEST BANK may not foreclose on my personal, private property without having lawful physical possession of both the mortgage and the note. They have provided no evidence of being the lawful owner of either item as they have provided only photocopies and not original documents. In this matter I have filed approximately 500 pages of documents and motions. I have asked for a hearing not less than seven times and to date have only received a "pre-trial conference." Ninety days later I received a letter in the mail from the court which showed that the judge had ruled on all the motions in the case on July 27th, 2011 and had denied all my motions but one. My due process rights were egregiously violated by the court. By the judge ruling in this manner it has the appearance that the court has also violated Cannons 1,2 & 3 of the Code of Judicial Conduct. When I went to the courthouse on Monday August 1st, 2011 I was denied access to the file for this case. I asked to look at the file and was denied. The judge had ruled on July 27th, 2011 that ONE WEST BANK had to provide me with a certified copy of the note and that they had to file the original note with the court. In order to properly respond to ONE WEST BANKS motion for summary judgment I MUST see the file to verify whether or not they have provided the court with the Note. Further, I have the right to inspect the note to determine if it is or is not the authentic, original, unbesmirched note. This is a public document to which as a party I am particularly privy. My due process rights in this matter are being denied by the court. Again, a second issue with due process. ONE WEST BANK must have and lawfully posses the mortgage and the original unbesmirched note in order to foreclose. I have told the court, repeatedly, that ONE WEST BANK does not have and cannot produce the original note. ONE WEST BANK does not have standing to bring any action in court. The individual who retained council has never been identified and causes one to believe that the attorney brought this action himself. The copy of the note, furnished by ONE WEST BANK has been endorsed and securitized. That is unlawful. I had to file another motion this morning and respond to a Motion for Summary Judgment which ONE WEST BANK filed in the matter. When I filed my motion this morning I had to ask three times for a hearing to be scheduled in this matter. Each time I was told that the judge would have to review my documents and decide what he is going to do. ONE WEST BANK does not have standing to support a Summary Judgment. I have provided the court with a substantial amount of evidence on my behalf which clearly indicates that ONE WEST BANK is acting Ultra Vires and is perpetrating fraud upon the court. I have cited numerous examples for the court where ONE WEST BANK is involved with other court matters of other persons and has committed fraud. In this case the judge has ignored fatal flaws which were committed by ONE WEST BANK and their attorney. ONE WEST BANK failed to mail me a number of documents which were filed with the court on December 23rd, 2010. When I filed a motion with the court to have my case decided by default in my favor for this fatal error my motion was denied in direct opposition to the rules by which the court is to be conducted. ONE WEST BANK is committing fraud and has done so in this case from the beginning. By the Court allowing ONE WEST BANK to proceed in this matter without demanding that ONE WEST BANK produce original wet ink documents, inclusive of a proper and unbroken chain of title, and prove lawful ownership of said documents by due process as is my right under the law is being repeatedly denied. I seek an immediate decision in my favor in this case and demand treble damages in the amount of $981,000 from ONE WEST BANK and their attorneys for their willful and fraudulent misconduct in this case.

It look like you took over a home that had a lien on it without consent from the lender which is fraud. Remember the court can ask you to provide the original agreement with the bank that you sign with the bank on the home.

Indymac Bank - Either crooks or incompetent

I have been with them for 5 years. Talked to 2 different reps last Wed. Thu. and they said I needed $3000 by July 31st and my loan would be completely caught up and they were just waiting on an exact figure. I talked 2 these 2 girls for at least an hour an they assured me it was correct and even gave me there special name and ID and said not to worry. The most the catch up payment would be $3100 or so with penalties and I would be guaranteed to go back to my regular payment of $1565. I called this afternoon to see if they had the figure and a new rep said I needed $8400 or else another repayment plan of $5900 down and something like $2200 for 5 more months. If I can't come up with the $5900 or $8400 they are foreclosing on me now. This is ridiculous. Is there any way I can have them play back the recording of the girl telling me the payment would be $3000, I talked to her for an hour and she guaranteed me not to worry and all the info she was giving me was true. I am not sure what to do now, I have a wife and 3 children and am worried to death. I can't even sleep. Let me know if there is anything I can do for myself or help anyone else with the same situation. I am starting to believe they are either crooks or incompetent. One or the other. Thanks for your time.

Yes there is something you can do. YOU WILL NOT WIN WITH THEM.

Hire a lawyer and stop paying and find out everything about your loan. 2006-2008 your loan is def screwed up.

FIGHT THEM !!! Meanwhile save your money.You have to escape them or they will turn you to the streets.....

Our Mortgage too are with Indymac/OneWest. They are both Incompetent and crooks.

They lead us to believe they modify our loan but they didn't. They asked too many documents and denied us 3 times. Our house were shceduled for auction 4 times. First acution were stopped because we pay them over $28,000 to be current.

2nd auction, my husband flew to the other island where we live to file for Bankcraftcy. We hired a lawyer to apply for modification for us and yet we were denied. Before the third auction, we hired a forensic auditor and she work with a lawyer and they were able to stop the 3rd and 4th auction. The latest was Sept.1st.

We've been in this situation since April of 2009. It was very distressful situation. It consumes our time, lossing business etc. etc.

My husband is a senior citizen and I am 40 yrs old and 3 children (7,5 & 3).

I would like to get in touch with you and other people whose their mortgage are at Indy. If its possible I want to get in touch with Kathy.

I know how you feel. I have been fighting with One west/Indymac for months and have come within days of foreclosure.

DON'T GIVE UP! I know the depths of despair and loss of not only sleep but even a meaningful existance. You need to contact NACA and right away. Go to their website.

If you can get to one of their events, you can meet with your lender and Naca will advocate for you. Without Naca, I would have lost my home. Is Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac your investor? (owner of your loan?)They can help too.

Don't speak to an agent at One West...speak to a supervisor. They have two computer screens and they don't speak to each other, The agent screens know nothing.

You need to call everyday and document every call. Start with Naca today. Don't wait.

it's free.

They are a non profit and powerful. Keep in touch with me as I want to start a movement against Indymac/One west.

View more comments (2)

IndyMac Bank

I received our denial due to immient sale today. What's funny is that IndyMac was working with my Loan Modification group and told them everything was fine and moving forward. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing there and they don't care. They have postponed our sale date several times and even stopped the sale date while they completed paperwork. Now they can't do anything! When is somebody (the gov't Ha Ha) going to actually step in and make them do what they're supposed to; keep people in their homes.
indymacfu

Typical IndyMac double talk. They say they are trying to help you with a loan modification while they are just stalling you to get your home sold.

The US government bailout at it's FINEST! My sale day is 9/13/2011...they will have a massive smell to deal with when they come to put me in the street.

They will need to have the HAZMAT team with them...and the coroner. America is truly taking care of it's disabled citizens.

Our house was going into foreclosure and about twenty days before the foreclosure date we were told the foreclosure date had been lifted and no future date was posted. Relieved we pressed forward with the modification process only to find our house was sold on the original date to Deutsche bank and now they are set to evict us. :(

View more comments (1)

Indymac Bank - Denied 2 times by Indymac for Loan Modification

IndyMac has denied my HAMP modification twice due to imminent foreclosure sale of the property. As others, I have applied several times for HAMP modification and have submitted all paperwork requested of me. IndyMac has given me a very hard time and have been given the runaround constantly. It is obvious they can not find a solid reason to deny me for the modification since we certainly qualify. How convenient for banks to take money from the government for bailouts and supposedly to assist the those of us that want to keep our homes and have legitimate reasons for falling behind yet we are given the runaround consistently and our homes are being auctioned off;. My husband and I have been very stressed having to deal with IndyMac Bank and not getting anywhere'. All the bank has done is feed us lies after lies|. I can go on and on with stories of my dealings with IndyMac Bank,. I am soooooo tired of dealing with IndyMac Bank and getting nowhere! Is anyone out there that can help!
liliana

The main thing here is that the Banks gain more when the home is taken away, they sell it in auction or in foreclosure sale and then the money that u think they lost, they get it from the PMI (private mortgage insurance that you paid every month inside your mortgage payment. SO bottom line______ they never Loose.

I have been in the real estate business for about 8 years now and just recently discoved real help to this ongoing problem check it out and do your own reasearch.... www.jml.mortgagefreeandclear.net GOOD Luck and God bless