Indymac Stold my house, EVIL, EVIL EVIL

THIS BANK NEEDS TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THEY FORCED US INTO BANCRUPTCY, WE TRYED TO KEEP OUR HOME IT WAS EVEN COURT ORDERED, FOR INDYMAC TO MODIFY, THEY DIDNT, WE GOT A KNOCK AT THE DOOR IT WAS A INVESTOR, TELLING ME THEY HAD BOUGHT MY HOME AT A INDYMAC AUCTION, AND WE HAD 14 DAY TO GET OUT OF HIS HOME, WE THOUGHT THEY WERE STILL WORKING ON THE MODIFICATION. HOW IS THIS LEGAL, WE WERE OUT ON THE STREETS WITH CHILDREN AND NO PLACE TO GO, WHY IS THIS ALLOWED THAT IS NOT AMERICAN, THANX
Desert Hot Springs, California

PENDING CLASS ACTION AGAINST INDYMAC

I lost my home to Indymac Bank after 25 years of residing and paying morgage. All money is gone and noone is responsible expcept me for not making 3 payments .total lost 275000.

I am interested in the Class Action you are preparing against IndyMac. Please contact me. Thanks Isa

Back in 2005 I supposedly fell behind 2 month going on 3 months. I knew i could not be more than 2 months behind but i couldn't gather proof.

Well i sent 2,100 and they went towards attorney fees (Indy mac attys) Well my house went to forclosure and i could feel depression coming on.

Indy mac couldn't help me because forclosure process had already started. I had no choice but to file Bankruptcy and got screwed over more had to pay more late fees and attorney fees.

I'm still current, but am heading for trouble with reduced child support payments since Nov. I have repeatedly applied for HAMP and gone through HUD counseling,I think IndyMac is just stalling and waiting for a chance to foreclose

My husband had a home loan for our family home. He was working img the construction field and when the housing market took a dive, so did his business.

He called Indymac to get a loan modification and was told his "payment history was to good, always paid on time, never a problem". They actually TOLD him to get 90 days behind, then try again for a loan mod....when he did, they told him they couldn't help. Our house was foreclosed on and my husband and I andour 4 kids are left without a home. Thanks Indymac!!

Please send me info regarding a lawsuit. Cathieheck@***.com

i would like to join the class action suit please send me the legal papers to sogn

:( Yes this Bank also lied to me about a modified loan, cashed my checks, accepted the terms, then after the name change they revoked the loan modification and asked for the difference on all the payments,added late fees, and more interest. They retunrd our check and processed our house as a forclosure and requested about $9,000 to take the house out of forclosure. We now have no home and bad credit!

View more comments (6)
Venice, California

INDYMAC Lawsuit! PLEASE JOIN!

WE ARE ASSEMBLING A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE INDYMAC BANK. ARE YOU AN INDYMAC BANK CUSTOMER WHO HAS BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY? WE ARE TAKING THEM TO COURT FOR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRATICES AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRATICES. THE LAWSUIT IS ALSO FOR PEOPLE IN ALL STATES WITH PENDING JUDGEMENTS, FORCLSURES, PROBLEMS WITH MODIFICATIONS AND FORCIBLE EVICTIONS. TELL US HOW YOU'VE BEEN HURT, OR HOW THIS HAS EFFECTED YOUR SITUATION..MENTALLY, OR PHYSICALLY AND HOW YOU WERE TREATED BY THIS BANK. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE GO TO indymaccomplaints@***.com WE WILL RETURN YOUR EMAIL WITH MORE INFORMATION. YOU CAN ALSO FIND US ON FACEBOOK AT INDYMACCOMPLAINTS TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

How do I join

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate of 3% per annual for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. We have provided billions in business loans to over 10,000 business owners just like you.

We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 or 42 hours of successful application.

Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via Email: mrsdonnahasloan047@***.com

IndyMac Bank would not help me in a loan modification (10/2007), they strung me along long enough to foreclose on my property. When I provided them all the modification documents they said I wouldn’t qualify and denied me.

I was forced into Chapter 7 Bankruptcy only to find out that IndyMac Bank changed to One West, I was never notified of this.

My child and I lost our home in California, we sold everything we owned and we were forced to move in with family in North Carolina. I wish to be contacted with any type of class action against them, as the banks were bailed out by my tax dollars while I suffer daily.

cshangraw@***.com

1st $461,000

2Nd $115,400

I had the account with them since 04/2006

Please help

I need to join this lawsuit. IndyMac is trying to do illegal stuff regarding my property taxes/fire insurance. Threatening my credit report and foreclosure.

Any info would be helpful

Sean Harris

707-529-****

My mother is 88 years old and they gave her

a mortgage not to long ago for $437,000.00

interest only and a 3,000.00 monthly paymt.

She does not speak english and my brother

was behind this loan. She does not have much income and cannot pay. My brother

lied to her and she signed the papers. We only found out recently a mortgage exists.

He took care of her finances and now he disappeared and he has not paid anything for months and now she is to loose her house. Help me E-mail leddiejoey@***.com

want to sign up!!!!!!

rayala_898@***.com

I am also interested please email me at wsuchinder@***.com

One West Bank (Indymac Mortgage Servicing)doesn't to want to work with the consumer to modify any loan, because the govenment will pay them for the house. I just had my house sold at auction and Fannie Mae ended up getting my house on January 03, 2010.

Then today I get an offer from Indymac Mortgage Services, that I could have been making half the payments at a lower rate. Funny you don't hear a word from them when working to modify the loan. Fannie Mae, if you want my house you can have it, in the condition I leave it in. TRASHED so you will need to put just as much money into it , that I did.

You paid $278K for a outstanding balance of 375K, with the house will only appraise in todays market at $260K. Add me to the list for the lawsuit.

They caused me to near foreclosure - did not respond on first two short sale oppotunities that were about 10-15% less than what I owed. They denied my third sd the offere was too low ($350 on $420 note).

I have since found a 3 year lease that will cover my mortgage - they want all back minths missed now - not interested in spreading payments over a period - want money now - not intrested in keeping mortgage going - very rude and not willing to compromise - no follow up,no responses to requests - 1 year of shear ***

I am interested in joining in please let me know bbuboop@***.com

View more comments (9)
Irvine, California

WE ARE ASSEMBLING A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE INDYMAC BANK.

Are you still doing a class action suit against Indymac/onewest Bank? Please contact me lorrainetalley@***.com.

I had my property foreclosed on by IndyMac. I lost the property, then got a 28,000 tax from the IRS.

I was told by IndyMac that the only way they could help me is if I stopped making the payments. My loan rate was 10.25%. All I wanted to do was lower the to something that was reasonable. No help at all.

They just harassed me over and over and then actioned off my place for 98,000. It was worth at least 215,000. My mortgage balance was 200,000.

So they hit me with 102,000 of income. Nice to kick someone when their down

Frank Sampo

yes I too have been trying to find ppl and a good Attorney to invite these ppl! I have video available of Indymac telling me what to do step by step to get remodification only to have them take my home after 1 year of playing games with me!

Lots of documentation to support my claim!

Please contact me 408-508-**** time to take Civil and criminal action!

@PissedConsumer686165

I never recieved a letter announcing this class action. I would have participated.

Where do I sign up

me thinks this is a scam as there is not place to sign up

@PissedConsumer596669

go to indymaccomplaints@***.com

all is free so you do not have to worry

will explain more in emails to you

PLEASE GO TO indymaccomplaints@***.com

to get answers to questions and get help

I lost $61,000.00 when IndyMac Bank failed on July 11th, 2008. The bank never told me that I was not insured for all my accounts.

The FDIC is holding my money, and told me if they get some more money back from the sale of the bank to One-West Bank, they will send me some more money. I was told by one agent my money was sitting in some foreclosed home in California?

The FDIC is holding my money, and told me if they get some more money back from the sale of the bank they will send me some. I was told by one agent my money was sitting in some foreclosed home in California?

Is this a mass lender action? Are you seeking

punitive damages?

I have a loan with IndyMac.

I am in NJ. How can I join such a suit? How can I help?

Thanks.

David Goren

View more comments (16)
Irvine, California

IndyMac/Onewest bank trying to steal my home

I have been trying to get a loan modification from IndyMac/OWB, they have lied, put me farther into debt and are still doing everything they can to "STEAL" my home. So far this has been a 2 year fight. I'm like most poeple that are going thru this, I can't afford to pay an attorney, and I have contacted just about everyone that should be able to help, but they all seem to be "afraid" of the banks. Hope Now, FHA, HUD, SIGTARP, Fannie Mae, MS Center for Justice, MS Attorney General. SOME BODY PLEASE HELP US

Indy mac is another scam they got bailed out by the government then the government sold the loans to One west bank in which they hired Indy mac to service all there loans. So it is in there best interest to foreclose sell your house for whatever it gets then the government pays the difference of full value of the loan.One west bank is selling property in todays market for full price and Indy mac still makes money for servicing the loan. I other words kicking you out of your house.

Yeah I am one of them along with my wife and my 81 year old grandma with full blown Alzheimers.

Biloxi, Mississippi

Indymac stole my home and admitted the error was there fault and forclosed

2007,2008 property tax in escrow,was payed on someone else property. Then indymac admitted the error pay them and charge me back after a 10 month battle they foreclose and sold it on the courthouse steps DEC 1 2009 and no one will help me filed a law suit and they forced my atty to drop it. IF ANT ONE CAN HELP ME I ONY HAVE 10 MONTH TO REFILE scottdanielpratt@***.com after send an admission letter they raised my mortgage payment by 800.00 to a total of 2700 offered a mortgage mod. and never replied this is a long shot but need help
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

INDYMAC Lawsuit! PLEASE JOIN!

INDYMAC Lawsuit! PLEASE JOIN our lawsuit against Indymac Bank. Please go to indymaccomplaints@***.com. We will give you all the informtion you need in a return email from indymac complaints. This bank has caused alot of pain and suffering, and we want you to be heard. We have recieved countless emails telling us the danage this bank has done to people's lives. It's time we stood up and made a difference!! We can't afford to do it alone, we need your HELP!!!! Together we stand divided we fall...We all need to take action NOW!!! Thanks

I am a 48-year-old male who recently purchase a home on the tail end of the housing bubble. After losing my job and hurting my back I am about to fall victim to your company’s antics and bad choices. It is obvious that your underwriting department did not do their job and now I have to pay. Why do I have to pay for bad choices? This is the problem with America today, why America stinks, why if you can’t provide customer service you should not be able to have healthcare, and should be panhandling on the side of the highway.

You gave a $150,000 mortgage to a family that can’t afford it or maybe I should say that you didn’t, but your company did. Why does everyone in America have to pay for bad choices, but the high-priced,

overpaid CEO's and hedge fund managers and BANKS do not? I have to suffer the consequence for the decisions that I make, but you all do not. If my problem, like so many others, had been an isolated event I could only blame it on myself, but after thousands and thousands of the same mistakes were made over and over again it is clear that there are others to blame than just myself. When you keep making the same mistake over and over again and expect a different outcome you call that insanity.

I’m not asking for a bailout, just a basic loan modification. In order to achieve this distant dream I have to go through months of harassment. So far to date I have endured numerous encounters of hate from your staff. This leads me to be vulgar and belittle them back, whomever maybe on the other line. During the latest episode I received a call at 9:30PM and the lady didn’t even know what she was talking about but wanted me to get into a different program. When questioned what program, she states that she does know anything about the programs! So tell me what the point of her call was? Her goal is to make 8 and act like a puppet for whoever is calling the shots.

Like so many others, my home is worth less than I owe on it, not to mention it is located on a hill in a windy, sandy, rural, desolate part of Southern Oklahoma. The only thing the house has going is the Indians can smoke peyote.

So what’s it going to be? You are in control. Am I going to be another casualty of the mortgage crisis or are you going to step up and do the right thing with a loan modification? This is only a temporary part of my life and my income is going to start coming in again but Indy Mac won’t give me a chance, so let’s chalk this up to life lessons 101 don’t ever deal with Indy Mac Bank.

I will be expecting a return letter in regards to my account with your organization and I will also be contacting all the federal, state, and local government agencies to file formal complaints not to mention both local and national media or maybe obtain legal counsel.

Am I pissed? You bet!!!

Castaic, California

Indy Mac: We need your tax returns... again. (x5)

We've been trying since December of 2009 to mod our interest rate. Just want a little break and nothing more. We've never missed a payment, we're "liar loan" free, and we've worked very hard to keep in good standing with our end of the agreement. This will be the sixth time we've faxed tax returns. Either they didn't receive, or they've received and it's under review, or they need another document because the fax was not readable, or they want something else they initially did not ask for at the start. We were meticulous in meeting all of their requests from the start. And now, nearly a year later, they're familiar with us calling weekly and they're simply rude to us on the phone. In addition to their 1995 unreadable fax machine mentality, we've also experienced the late dated letters. Example: We have a stack of replies that are dated two days before information they request is due. We have a few that are actually dated a few days after info was due. They deny all of this of course. Indy Mac, like most banks today, have no incentive to provide assistance to it's customers. My advice – record every conversation – let them know you're recording them, they don't like it but will agree since they're also claiming to record and monitor your calls. You have every right to do the same. This has gone from asking for help to entertainment. When this is over, no matter what the outcome, I will post a documentary video of our experience. All the audio and video is time coded so there will be no manipulation on our end which will justify our experience.

make sure the tax returns you send in are signed by all parties on the return and it has every page you filed. we receive all faxes electronically, so if there is an issue, it probably is on your end.

I feel your pain, I submitted all types of requested documents including my tax paperwork, only to be sent a letter asking for it all again. I even have mutiple requests to submit the 4506-T again when on the same letter it is said to be "accepted". On the same letter they are rquesting all this information from two of me, one with my middle initial and one without my middle initial.

ID
#207406 Review #207406 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Fraudulent Practices in Loan Mod Process and Continual Harrassment.

I applied for an Indy Mac Home Modification Loan on June 6th. After sending all the paper work in I called on or about July 6, and they said they couldn't read some of my faxes. First lie, I mailed in the docs. Then they wanted me to send in my 2009 Federal Tax Forms. I included them with the packet. They said I should sign every page and put my Loan Number on every page. I sent in 3 sets of documents, and on or about Oct 3rd I got an e-mail from them inviting me to file a Home Loan Modificaton Packet. I talked to attorney in Sacramento and my real estate guy, they both said they had never heard of anyone getting a Loan Mod from IndyMac. It's underestandable, One West Bank is owned by Geo Soros and Michael Dell, they can't lose, because the Feds will cover their loses.

I want to be included in the lawsuit.

michaelcook.biz@***.com

And another Owner of owb is John Paulson of Goldman sachs fame. You know them - they cheated their investors our of Billions of $$$$.

What a fine bunch of crooks all of them are.

Want more insight as to why they don't want to modifiy your loan?

It's because they stand to make Hundreds of Thousands of dollars when AIG pays them off for mortgage insurance. Watch the videos search Utube for: Indymacslapintheface You'll see they are making a killing and could care less about us and our tiny monthly mortgage payments.

ID
#206505 Review #206505 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bangkok, Krung Thep

How to stop a Judicial Foreclosure

How to Stop a California Non Judicial Foreclosure by Filing a Lawsuit By Owen E. Richason IV, eHow Contributor updated: September 4, 2010 The state of California's statutory law governing real estate allows for two types of foreclosure: judicial and non-judicial. The former is executed by filing a lawsuit, while the latter is "used when there is a power of sale clause authorizing the lender, in the event of default, to sell the property to satisfy the loan balance," according to Foreclosures.com. To stop a non-judicial foreclosure in the state of California, the borrower may file a lawsuit to make the proceeding a judicial foreclosure. Difficulty: Moderately ChallengingInstructions1Review your mortgage documents. You should find a "power of sale" clause that details the process and time-frame the lender must follow in order to complete a non-judicial foreclosure in California. The procedures include but are not limited to: sending the borrower a notice of default, sending a copy of the notice of default to the court in the county where the property is located, and filing a notice of sale with the court if the borrower does not respond to the notice of default. 2File a Temporary Restraining Order in court. Go to the court clerk's office in the jurisdiction where the home is located and ask for a Temporary Restraining Order or TRO form. Complete the form and return it to the clerk. Send a copy of the filed Temporary Restraining Order to the lender. This will slow the non-judicial foreclosure action until you can take further action after the lender files an objection. 3Request a form to file a motion to enjoin the trustee's sale. Go to the same court in which you filed the Temporary Restraining Order and ask the court clerk for a motion form to enjoin the trustee's sale. Fill out the form in its entirety and file it with the clerk. This motion asks the court to suspend the non-judicial foreclosure and requires the lender to file an answer in the same court. Seek the advice of a licensed real estate attorney to assist you in stopping a non-judicial foreclosure. 4File a discovery motion or motion for production of documents. As part of your legal strategy, file a separate motion asking the court to compel the lender to produce the original loan documents that bear your signature and witness signature along with notarial stamp and date. This motion is known as "produce the note" and is used as a legal tactic to determine if the lender has the authority to pursue a non-judicial foreclosure action. If the lender cannot produce the original loan documents, the court may disallow the lender's non-judicial foreclosure. Class Action Newswww.ConsumerLawReports.com Protect Your Rights Consumer Law Reports Just wanted to share this article. Hope it helps to save my home and yours!
ID
#205192 Review #205192 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Mateo, California

Deceptive/discriminatory actions at Indymac

For months I have tried to contact someone at Indymac to recast-reamortize my loan to keep me from foreclosure. They have done this before for other customers, but have ignored my requests and then flatly refused to consider it for me. They refuse to take my calls, yet demand my payment every month; they sent me a form letter signed by Correspondence/Research referring me to the web site (hah); won't provide a name, phone, or allow me to speak with a supervisor. They have committed fraud with my mortgage, cannot tell me who actually owns it, and continue to stonewall and lie. As the LA Times reported a few days ago, consumers are suing banks and anyone interested in joining in a lawsuit in California, please contact me at agikausa@***.com. We must stop banks from deceptive practices.
ID
#204905 Review #204905 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Francisco, California

Crazy Indymac

Hi, I have been trying to do a loan modification for 2.5 years with Indymac. Of course they just spin your wheels and you get no where. I have had to file Bankruptcy already to stop the sale, and was told from Indymac if I dropped out of the program they would help me modify. So I dropped out and of course nothing came from them, as always. I recently received notice of Trustees Sale for Nov 8th from Indymac. And then a few days later I get a letter in the mail stating that Indymac is selling my loan to PNC Bank on Nov 1st. Does anyone know how they can do this or how I can stop the sale? Thanks!
ID
#204297 Review #204297 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Mateo, California

Very disappointed and upset

We applied for loan modification last Jan and got denied in June because they don't accept unemployment as an income anymore. Applied for the second time, first week of Sep and all this turn around is ridiculous. Every week i call and talk to different people and asking same documents which I already submitted and tell me that they will take that out from the pending documents. A week later they still ask me the freaking same documents..You guys not helping people that already on too much stress.. We would not do this if it is not needed..Hope you get a better system to handle every cases and you should help not put people in a diffucult situation...
#204202

We are going through the same thing. Jan applied for the modification, gave us a temporary for three months,seven months later at the end of July they said we were denied because we failed to send in documents.

We sent them three sets in May June and July. August 1st they refused to take our mortgage payment. We spoke with different people and two discovered that we did in fact send the documents required and said they would give it back to the supervisor. It was still denied with no other reason than the first one.

Now I have our attorney dealing with them.

The stress is unbelievable. Corporate theifs, that is what they are.

ID
#203641 Review #203641 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Holtsville, New York

Indymac

I had tried for a loan modification back in March, 2009. After a year of constant run-around (we need new paystubs/income verification), they would sit on it another 2-3 months, and then the same spiel. After a year, I told them forget it. They are obviously playing games. Now, I noticed on my bill they charged me $90 for a BPO. I had asked them to remove it because I never got to that point. Back in Aug. the gentleman said he would. Now Oct. and it's still there and they are taking my mortgage pymt. against it. I called and today she said it is a valid charge for the BPO. I said that if I'm paying for it, I want to see it. She sd. they can't do that. This company is awful!! I would hate to be one of their employees having to scam people.
ID
#203524 Review #203524 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Great Falls, Montana

INDYMAC COMPLAINTS WE ARE FIGHTING

PLEASE JOIN US IN FIGHTING INDYMAC BANK WE NEED MORE PEOPLE SEND NAME ADDRESS PHONE NUMBERS AND A SUMMARY OF YOU CIRCUMSTANNCES WE NEED DOCUMENTS FROM YOU TO PROCESS CLAIM 1. COPY OF TRUST DEED OR MORTGAGE PAPERS 2. DEFAULT PAPERS OR FORECLOSURE PAPERS BOTH SIDES!!! DO NOT WORRY THEY ARE PUBLIC DOMAIN EMAIL TO indymaccomplaints@***.com WEBSITE IS www.indymaccomplaints.com CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED TO MAIL THESE VIA REGULAR MAIL THANKS THE TEAM we will only respond to serious claims after we receive you paperwork we will contact you... YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FIGHT THEM TOGETHER NOW
#204745

Count me in you can contact me at 620 863 **** or email me at sweetangel462002@***.com

#202427

I do not understand after a year and a half going through loan modif and doing a trial how can they take ur money and deny you. Always find a reason not to help you.

My home floods and i have no family so i will have no place to go. My place floods what will they do with this place. It is already with the village and a legal action with the previous owner. So tell me they cant sell it like this and they will just have to knock it down.

I have filed a complaint with Lisa mad so lets see what happens. I think a class action suit with others in the same position would be a good think...

ID
#202799 Review #202799 is a subjective opinion of poster.