1.3
Interest Rate

My wife and I had 3 mortgages with IndyMac for Rental Properties.These loans were classified by them as commercial do to my request.

When the mortgage crises began I was in constant contact with them. I requested mortgage modifications, I reminded them during my contacts with them that these were rental properties...They never acknowledged this but their consistent response to me was that I must become seriously delinquent in order to apply for a modification. (I have documentation to support this). My understanding was that I must become delinquent in order to be considered for a modification...after becoming delinquent they foreclosed on our properties and denied any knowledge of them consistently advising me to do so.

I could find no method of receiving any monies for their misleading me.Is their still opportunities for me?

davelekie wrote the review because of poor customer service at IndyMac Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants IndyMac Bank to "settlement".

The most disappointing in user's experience was misled us then forclosed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IndyMac Bank indymac bank mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments