For months I have tried to contact someone at Indymac to recast-reamortize my loan to keep me from foreclosure.They have done this before for other customers, but have ignored my requests and then flatly refused to consider it for me.

They refuse to take my calls, yet demand my payment every month; they sent me a form letter signed by Correspondence/Research referring me to the web site (hah); won't provide a name, phone, or allow me to speak with a supervisor. They have committed fraud with my mortgage, cannot tell me who actually owns it, and continue to stonewall and lie.

As the LA Times reported a few days ago, consumers are suing banks and anyone interested in joining in a lawsuit in California, please contact me at agikausa@gmail.com.We must stop banks from deceptive practices.

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more