IndyMac has denied my HAMP modification twice due to imminent foreclosure sale of the property. As others, I have applied several times for HAMP modification and have submitted all paperwork requested of me. IndyMac has given me a very hard time and have been given the runaround constantly.

It is obvious they can not find a solid reason to deney me for the modification since I am certain we qualify. I requested a postponement of the sale date many times and was always told no. Finally the day before my home was due to be auctioned off I was granted a postponement for a month on the sale of my home. Of course, I had to get very upset on the phone ask to speak with a supervisor, etc. But of course, a supervisor is NEVER available to take a call.

Now again I am denied for the same reason. IndyMac can not seem to find any other reason to deny me for, when they can change the sale date of my home easily. Isn't it what the HAMP program is for? To help families keep their homes and not become homeless. How convenient for banks to take money from the government for bailouts and supposedly to assist the those of us that want to keep our homes and have legitimate reasons for falling behind yet we are given the runaround consistently and our homes are being auctioned off.

My husband and I have been very stressed having to deal with IndyMac Bank and not getting anywhere. All the bank has done is feed us lies after lies. I can go on and on with stories of my dealings with IndyMac Bank. I just hope my marriage can survive this foreclosure. I am soooooo tired of dealing with IndyMac Bank and getting nowhere! Is anyone out there that can help! Alicia Gutierrez

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

Pepsin1973

Hello Indymac - One west Bank community... you guys may wanna Google search "CPAC Non Profit Law Clinic wins against Indymac Bank" this may interest you. CPAC Non Profit Law Clinic got my neighbors house back after he was foreclosed on!

Join the group indymaccomplaints@gmail.com