I have been trying to get a loan mod from Indy bank for at least six months.I faxed every thing they needed and was told to wait but check in every few weeks.

Last time I talked to them in April they said I would hear by May. Well just talked to them and they have not decided yet. However the Rep said that I needed to submit more paper for a new program. This is after waiting 6 months already.

If I am not sure but Indymac is now ownered by Bank Of America and the goverment is giving them money.How does this help the public when they do things like this

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #268371

i have been trying and trying for loan mods from indymac, who is my lender to no avail.the future seems pretty dim.

but im not going to give up.i have been living here for 15 years and nothing.

Prospect Mortgage was founded in 2006. Veo Mike Filler...Pupose to acquire Mortgage loans and auction to Investors and Government-sponsored intities.

2007- Prospect acquired Metrocities Mortgage, Fidelity and Trust, and Opteum Mortgage.

April 2008- Prospect backed out of purchasing CTX Mortgage

July 2008- Prospect Purchased Indymac Bancorp.

Keep in mind...Prospect made it rich by selling off loans....

I had an audit done.It was worth it as the auditor can testify as an expert witness where the computer generated ones can not.

If you would like to know where I got it done you can email me at cresidoencasa@yahoo.com and I will give that companies name. I am currently waiting the results of an audit that will tell me who the parties in real interest are and were all the pieces are in the mortgage backed securities pools.

They also have other services to go with the audit that are very helpful in fighting these thieves.

This way I can use all the violations found rather than just those allowed by a class action.Besides I would rather see these mortgage lenders pay for 100 lawyers for 100 people than 2-3 lawyers for 500 people in a class action.

I was given a modification in Feb.2010 They will help if you qualify, and contact the right people and act like you really want to pay, not like they owe you.

Remember you signed the promise to pay.Good Luck to all and give IMB a break.

I have been trying to get a loan mod since Aug 2009 with Indymac, and after reading all these comments, they are doing the same exact thing to me, this is scary, I do not know anyone that has gotten a loan modification.

ATTN!!!Idymac has done this to several people including my mother.

Indymac sent her a letter of approval for a loan mod, and she sent in a payment. A couple weeks later, another letter was sent denying the loan mod and they took her house!!!

She is starting a class action suit in California.If this has happened to you please email me at nomoreindymac.com

Let's not let them take anyone else's HOME!!!

Go IndyMac!I was current on my payments and they told me I had to miss a payment in order to be considered for a MOD, well I lost my job so I was missing payments and prior to that I had already filed for a MOD, they kept sending letters every month that "you will be notified in 30 days" got like 5 of them.

After reviewing they sent me a plan, which was had a higher payment offer, I'm like hello, I lost my job, the payment should be lower according to my income.

Yesterday they posted a notice of trustee's sale and told me i have till the 30th to get out, our pay 13GRAND plus continue paying 300 more than my original payment.It's like driving me out of my house intentionally, I'm so fed up, we should all sue these b@@!#stards!

I have been trying to get this done since March 2009.We have been denied twice, once it was an incorrect income figure ( they said my husband made $2000 more per month that he actually does), this time it was because they say the cost of a loan modification would be more than the cost of a foreclosure.

I call loss mitigation and they say I am still under review???

Nobody knows if I am really denied or not they proceed to transfer me to somebody who is going to tell me for sure and I get hung up on!GOOD TIMES!!!

Indymac is a complete joke. We have been working with them on our loan modification since February 09. We were granted forebearance on 2/15 with a 2 month modified mortgage payment while they reviewed our file. 15 days later (3/1) all of our credit cards jacked our interest rates up from ~7% to 30% because Indymac misreported the forebearance as a foreclosure....

In April 09 we finally received our loan mod package and it was a solid offer. We filled out the paperwork and eagerly awaited the 2nd loan offer. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 2 months go by and I finally get someone on the phone. Apparently they had declined our package 1 month earlier, and decided not to notify us. The declination was based on incorrect information. We tried to reconcile with correct info, but they had us reapply. We reapplied in mid June, then again in July, then again in August, and September as well. We followed up weekely, and each time they would have us send in additional docs. We never got any real feedback, only that our loan was being reviewed by the ever elusive "investors".

Now our 2nd has been sold to another servicer, and we are to start the process again....We're done. 2010 will be a fresh start!

The Beaches, Ontario, Canada #74826

We are in the same situation.Husband out of work here in Massachusetts.

Been attempting to work with Indymac for 7 months now on a mortgage modification and getting no where. Have sent two packets of hardship paper work with no response at all. When I finally got through to them "Oh yes we have it right here" ok so what's going on I asked? Don't know, I will have someone get back to you...

that was almost 2 months ago.

We are at a loss for knowing what to do.Just dealing with it.

Catawissa, Pennsylvania, United States #74450

Indy Mac sucks!!I have so much anger towards them.

Its going to be 1yr and they still have not modified our loan. There reps are rude and I get a different answer everytime. The auction date has been rescheduled for the last 4months. I call them every other day and nothing changes.

Its been so streesful I want to give up but not without a fight.

I called our Congresswoman in CA and they referred me to Neighborhood Legal services the number is 800-433-6251 to file a complaint.Please call and complain along with me.

indy mac is a complete joke!i have be going though the same thing for the last year.

they give you nothing but the run around and non of the modifications are going to go through, they dont care what happens.finally after the 4th time of paper work and the run around i borrowed the money the pay off the amount owed and now working on the paper work for the 5th time.

I am on the same boat as everyone else here, We have been trying to do a modification since March ( IndyMac says they never got my info???) So I sent everything in again On June 16th, then July 1st, etc.It is now August 25th and I am still waiting??

What is going on???WE NEED HELP!!!!

Jacksboro, Texas, United States #65728

I sent my loan mod package a month ago.I decided to check today only to find out that they did not receive the package.

They asked me to resend it by fax. I happen to have the tracking information via certified mail so I faxed them that info. I can see a pattern that this bank is doing.

They will tire you out by claiming to not received your package.I will resend mine tomorrow and keep an eye then I will complain with FDIC and my congressman.

I have been trying to get my mortgage remodified since Jan.09.

I have received nothing except excusses from IM. First they say they didnt receive my info. So I sent it again. They the declined it saying I did not qualify.

I contacted them and they told me THEY had entered my income information incorrectly and for me. By this time it had been 4 months. Now they want me to resubmit all new paperwork.

GIVE ME A BREAK, IM has no intention of helping out on remodifications.Obama's programs do not mean *** to IndyMac

It has been nothing short of a nightmare with this modification process.It began back in November 2008 when I received a modification package from IM (I did not persue this myself).

I completed it and fedex'd it back to IM in December. In January they said that had not received it. I was able to confirm their receipt of it with the Fedex tracking number. They then asked me to fill out another one, then another one, then another one.

The last one that I sent for the fourth time was in May. They then stated that on June 14 they sent the approval for this package, but they sent it to an OLD ADDRESS of mine on file (was a temp address while traveling for business). I explained this to them, and while they said they were sorry that it was their mistake, they still requested me to once again send in a new modification package. I'm done, thank you IM for the not-so-great memories!

I am very seriously considering jumping on the band wagon and letting the house go.

I can save extra money by not paying mortgage to them for 6 months, then rent a nice little place for about a year or so, then purchase a new home that is NOT funded by IM!!woo-hoo, there is a light at the end of the tunnel...

OBAMA HELP US REMODIFY OUR MORTGAGES WITH INDYMAC BANK PLEASE. EVERYONE WRITE TO YOUR CONGRESS REGARDING INDYMAC BANK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

the personal do not have a hart