Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Back in 2007 & 2008 when our loan was with Indy Mac, they were collecting payments for property taxes to be paid.Received our first notice about taxes not being paid by the township in 2012!!!

I spoke to a rep to get help finding out why and of course they told me their records only went back to 2010. They asked me to send anything I had proving my claim to them and request an investigation....LOL....well, I did that immediately, never heard back nor could I contact that person again. He disappeared. I just reviewed another letter from the Law Group that handles back taxes and they are looking for the school taxes to be paid again.

4 YEARS LATER!! What? Of course we own lots more because of penalties and interest. I'm looking to get involved in any class action law suit that is ongoing or start my own.

Anyone know if one's is going on?HELP

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Indymac Bank Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Us Bank - Locked out of my account for my own security Us Bank "This one is just absolutely ridiculous and ***. So, today I try to login to my own US Bank account and I get this.. "For your security, you’ve been locked..." Read more Nationwide Bank Unauthorized & unsolicited set up of 25 accounts Nationwide Bank "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more