Back in 2007 & 2008 when our loan was with Indy Mac, they were collecting payments for property taxes to be paid.Received our first notice about taxes not being paid by the township in 2012!!!

I spoke to a rep to get help finding out why and of course they told me their records only went back to 2010. They asked me to send anything I had proving my claim to them and request an investigation....LOL....well, I did that immediately, never heard back nor could I contact that person again. He disappeared. I just reviewed another letter from the Law Group that handles back taxes and they are looking for the school taxes to be paid again.

4 YEARS LATER!! What? Of course we own lots more because of penalties and interest. I'm looking to get involved in any class action law suit that is ongoing or start my own.

Anyone know if one's is going on?HELP

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with IndyMac Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about IndyMac Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare IndyMac Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments