Indymac Bank - Mortgage satisfaction

I am Writing to you because I had an account with Indy Mac Bank which you acquired and sent me a payoff statement account # 11272654 I have since refinanced with MCU bank who told me that they paid you off and took over the Mortgage I am about to sell the house now but after running a report find that Indy Mac Bank still has a Lein on my house I am asking you kindly to check your records to see why the bank you paid off still has a Lein on my Property? or can you tell me where to go to have it removed .....Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Indymac Bank - IndyMac/One West are ABHORRENT

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Is it too late to join the class action suit?

I faxed Indy Mac/One West the correct paperwork for a HARP loan THIRTEEN TIMES and have confirmations, far before any deadline. They insisted they never received my near 30 page (per transmission) faxes.

They drug it out for years.

My father had a heart attack and I had newborn twins. A family member took pity and lent me the arrears. I sent them the certified check, and they still foreclosed because they said I didn’t include a $128 late fee on top of the $5,500 money I had loaned and sent in- AND I had also JUST replaced the heating unit which was another $5,000. That was supposed to be a happy time in my life and they made it one of the most horrible, stressful and worst times of my life.

I’m still not right emotionally. Lies. Deceit. Treachery.

PTSD. Thanks, Indy Mac/One West!

Indymac Bank - Scumbaggary

They went belly up and left us holding nathein subsequently munchkin and the rest if the crooks still our family home of more than half a century