I have a unfair situation with IndyMac bank that is all to familiar, and have became aware others are experiencing! I have a lawyer wishing, or seeking, other Indymac home owner borrowers facing HEMP issues, home remodification attempts that Indymac has not honored!

Please contact me as we wish to build a solid, power in numbers, class action lawsuit! Please give me your contact information or share your situation via email.

If that doesn't work I will give personal cell number if you require upon request as this is legit and seeking others to hold this bank, other "bailed out banks" who are not living up to their legally obligated requirements! Absjoe@comcast.net

Comments

Include us in the class action law suit against One West or Indy Mac.

I am the person who turn them in Dabra Cruin White House. Have all paper work.

Had my loan check it allege . My phone number 678 - 975 - 2419 Rebecca Peppers they made me homeless , single mom house 16 years.

I ended up selling my home in a short sale due to Indymac, ie One West Bank.

Sent me any Class Acton infomation.

nkamp67@gmail.com

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #832916

Please add me too...IndyMac Bank would not help me in a loan modification 10/2008, they strung me along long enough to foreclose on my property. I was forced into Chapter 7 Bankruptcy only to find out that IndyMac Bank changed to OneWest, I was never notified of this.

My child and I lost our home in California and was forced to move in with family in North Carolina. I wish to be contacted with any type of class action against them, as the banks were bailed out by my tax dollars while I suffer dailey.

cshangraw@live.com

to Christine Chicago, Illinois, United States #1062302

Rebecca Peppers Indmcy bank made me homeless. I am one who turn them in to Washington DC White House.

Dabra Curin. Have all paper work.

I would like to be included in this lawsuit. Please email me any information rebecca.villareal08@gmail.com

PLEASE...count us in..this has been a nightmare beyond nightmare, cansomeone please contact us asap...rsbroten@yahoo.com

Holly, Michigan, United States #756695

mloshins@yahoo.com

San Diego, California, United States #745026

Add me!!! Mail any info about a class action on OneWest to me too please.

P.Q.

PO Box 1737

Valley Center, CA 92082

count me in machinegunbetti@yahoo.com ... indymac is absolutely disgraceful !

Houston, Texas, United States #720230

rraygene@hotmail.com

Houston, Texas, United States #720227

Add me to the List a US Serviceman DAV, denied request, strung along for 3 years. A failed bank posed as a Mortgage unable to Grant request. Bailed out.

WE ARE SENIORS,

AND LOST OUR HOME IN FORCLOSURE APRIL 2008. THE MORTGAGE COMPANY; INDYMAC BANK / ONEWEST BANK.

THE FORECLOSURE DOCUMENTS AND THE PROMISSORY NOTE WERE SIGNED BY ILLEGAL ROBO PERSON AND NOT NOTORIZED... PERHAPS YOU MAY KNOW OF A LAW FIRM WHO IS PRESENTLY REPRESENING A GROUP OF PEOPLE IN A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THESE SAID BANKS.

PLEASE ADVISE....

SINCERELY,

HECTOR COURNOYER

239-989-7007 CELLULAR

hectorncr@aol.com

Help This System is killing us...Where are the watch Dog;s that we voted for. Indymac..one west and the German invester that ho;ds our mortgages I've been told dont have to help us...we sent in all the paper work..

making home afford... ect they still forces us into bankrupt..I am disable and our other income is now unemployed with unemployment money running out in March...now all we have is my disabilty check..is there a lawer that will take on out suit before we go to crediter meeting next month..we know that have delt with us unlawfully from selling our loan.

to changing our rate..please are there any attoneys in Ga. that will help us mamareita@comcast.net

bilbobaggins9@hotmail.com

I gave up trying to modify with these guys.Tried back in 06, 08, and 10. No luck.

nkamp67@gmail.com

IndyMac is in violation of federal policy according to the MHA Handbook. They denied my request for loan modification while I was in an active Bankruptcy.

No correspondence was sent to me or my attorney.

I faxed them Loan Modification paperwork and they received on 7/22. They denied on 7/26. Their reasons were the following: missing paperwork wasn't sent to the bankruptcy department and I was in active bankruptcy.

Again no notice or corrispondence was sent to me or my attorney. They were waiting until my bankruptcy was discharged to proceed with sale of my property.

Auction Sale date is 9/29. How do I join the lawsuit?

I WILL BE GOING INTO FORECLOSER WITH INDYMAC ONE WEST,VERY SOON.I WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS THANKS EMAIL nightmoves72@hotmail.com I AM IN MICHIGAN

I am about to file a lawsuit against them.

Whatever it takes, don't give up.

As long as you have possession, you have a chance to kepp your house.

I called IndyMac Last week to see about a modification or options. I was told that I basically had no choice but to short sale my home or let them forclose on it.

Given the finical incentive Indymac/Onewest has in a less than full payment I do not accept this. Let me know your lawyer and I will send in my info to him.