IndyMac Bank - IndyMac Class Action Lawsuit

111 of 328 IndyMac Bank reviews

I have a unfair situation with IndyMac bank that is all to familiar, and have became aware others are experiencing!I have a lawyer wishing, or seeking, other Indymac home owner borrowers facing HEMP issues, home remodification attempts that Indymac has not honored!

Please contact me as we wish to build a solid, power in numbers, class action lawsuit! Please give me your contact information or share your situation via email.

If that doesn't work I will give personal cell number if you require upon request as this is legit and seeking others to hold this bank, other "bailed out banks" who are not living up to their legally obligated requirements!Absjoe@comcast.net

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
111 of 328 IndyMac Bank reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11, 2015 #1062304

I am the person who turn them in Dabra Cruin White House. Have all paper work. Had my loan check it allege . My phone number 678 - 975 - 2419 Rebecca Peppers they made me homeless , single mom house 16 years.

Oct 05, 2015 #1043365

I ended up selling my home in a short sale due to Indymac, ie One West Bank.
Sent me any Class Acton infomation.
nkamp67@gmail.com

Christine

Jun 27, 2014 #832916 Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States

Please add me too...IndyMac Bank would not help me in a loan modification 10/2008, they strung me along long enough to foreclose on my property. I was forced into Chapter 7 Bankruptcy only to find out that IndyMac Bank changed to OneWest, I was never notified of this. My child and I lost our home in California and was forced to move in with family in North Carolina. I wish to be contacted with any type of class action against them, as the banks were bailed out by my tax dollars while I suffer dailey.
cshangraw@live.com

Rebeccs Peppers

Nov 11, 2015 #1062302 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Rebecca Peppers Indmcy bank made me homeless. I am one who turn them in to Washington DC White House. Dabra Curin. Have all paper work.

Jan 12, 2014 #772465

I would like to be included in this lawsuit. Please email me any information rebecca.villareal08@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2013 #763933

PLEASE...count us in..this has been a nightmare beyond nightmare, cansomeone please contact us asap...rsbroten@yahoo.com

PQ

Nov 20, 2013 #745026 San Diego, California, United States

Add me!!! Mail any info about a class action on OneWest to me too please.
P.Q.
PO Box 1737
Valley Center, CA 92082

Nov 01, 2013 #736203

count me in machinegunbetti@yahoo.com ... indymac is absolutely disgraceful !

Diamond-Red

Sep 22, 2013 #720227 Houston, Texas, United States

Add me to the List a US Serviceman DAV, denied request, strung along for 3 years. A failed bank posed as a Mortgage unable to Grant request. Bailed out.

HECTOR COURNOYER

Apr 14, 2012 #465741

WE ARE SENIORS,
AND LOST OUR HOME IN FORCLOSURE APRIL 2008. THE MORTGAGE COMPANY; INDYMAC BANK / ONEWEST BANK.
THE FORECLOSURE DOCUMENTS AND THE PROMISSORY NOTE WERE SIGNED BY ILLEGAL ROBO PERSON AND NOT NOTORIZED... PERHAPS YOU MAY KNOW OF A LAW FIRM WHO IS PRESENTLY REPRESENING A GROUP OF PEOPLE IN A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THESE SAID BANKS.
PLEASE ADVISE....
SINCERELY,
HECTOR COURNOYER
239-989-7007 CELLULAR
hectorncr@aol.com

Reita

Nov 14, 2011 #374135

Help This System is killing us...Where are the watch Dog;s that we voted for. Indymac..one west and the German invester that ho;ds our mortgages I've been told dont have to help us...we sent in all the paper work.. making home afford... ect they still forces us into bankrupt..I am disable and our other income is now unemployed with unemployment money running out in March...now all we have is my disabilty check..is there a lawer that will take on out suit before we go to crediter meeting next month..we know that have delt with us unlawfully from selling our loan. to changing our rate..please are there any attoneys in Ga. that will help us mamareita@comcast.net

Aaron

Nov 01, 2011 #367475

bilbobaggins9@hotmail.com

I gave up trying to modify with these guys.Tried back in 06, 08, and 10. No luck.

Norman Kamp

Oct 29, 2011 #366147

nkamp67@gmail.com

Jayanti

Sep 19, 2011 #346623

IndyMac is in violation of federal policy according to the MHA Handbook. They denied my request for loan modification while I was in an active Bankruptcy. No correspondence was sent to me or my attorney.

I faxed them Loan Modification paperwork and they received on 7/22. They denied on 7/26. Their reasons were the following: missing paperwork wasn't sent to the bankruptcy department and I was in active bankruptcy. Again no notice or corrispondence was sent to me or my attorney. They were waiting until my bankruptcy was discharged to proceed with sale of my property. Auction Sale date is 9/29. How do I join the lawsuit?

dj

Aug 31, 2011 #337112

I WILL BE GOING INTO FORECLOSER WITH INDYMAC ONE WEST,VERY SOON.I WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS THANKS EMAIL nightmoves72@hotmail.com I AM IN MICHIGAN

Hate INDY/ONE WEST

Aug 28, 2011 #335630

I am about to file a lawsuit against them.
Whatever it takes, don't give up.
As long as you have possession, you have a chance to kepp your house.

Eric

Aug 24, 2011 #333258

I called IndyMac Last week to see about a modification or options. I was told that I basically had no choice but to short sale my home or let them forclose on it. Given the finical incentive Indymac/Onewest has in a less than full payment I do not accept this. Let me know your lawyer and I will send in my info to him.

Hardship

Aug 06, 2011 #324370

Indymac modified my loan in February 2009. I got permanently stationary disabled from my job on June 2010. My income was limited but have other resources to continue paying. I applied for another modification after falling behind due to disability income stopped. Now I am forced to retire from my job so I will get the retirement income just I can continue paying the mortgage. Indymac still refuse to modified despite the hardship. All I need is to modify it so everything is current again.

1-20 of 43 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to IndyMac Bank. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about IndyMac Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×