I will make this very short.If your Mortgage is insured by a PMI company, contact the company and inform them of the attempts you are making with IndyMac to resolve any issues you are having with a modification, refinance ect.

The PMI company does not want to pay out a claim against your policy. In my case, 415,000 dollars. Within 90 days after speaking to a Rep. from the company(PMI), I received a loan modification from InyMac that dropped my interest from 6.25% down to 2%, saving me 600.00 a month!

Over the last 3 years I have seen my principle balance drop from 415,000 to 373,000 today.Since then however, my loan has been sold twice, first to Ocwan then to Nationstar mortgage.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of indymac bank loan modification. IndyMac Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned indymac bank loan modification in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at IndyMac Bank.

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1170392

In my case, Ocwen is a loan serviceer, Ocwen does not own the mortgage.It's deceiving.

Ocwen loan servicer, and Indymac is the owner.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more