I will make this very short.If your Mortgage is insured by a PMI company, contact the company and inform them of the attempts you are making with IndyMac to resolve any issues you are having with a modification, refinance ect.

The PMI company does not want to pay out a claim against your policy. In my case, 415,000 dollars. Within 90 days after speaking to a Rep. from the company(PMI), I received a loan modification from InyMac that dropped my interest from 6.25% down to 2%, saving me 600.00 a month!

Over the last 3 years I have seen my principle balance drop from 415,000 to 373,000 today.Since then however, my loan has been sold twice, first to Ocwan then to Nationstar mortgage.

Review about: Indymac Bank Loan Modification.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

carole
Los Angeles, California, United States #1170392

In my case, Ocwen is a loan serviceer, Ocwen does not own the mortgage.It's deceiving.

Ocwen loan servicer, and Indymac is the owner.

Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more GE Capital loans 323-325-2660 Ge Capital "I received an email stating i was Approved for a loan, at first i thought the company was legit I gave some info but then i started lying too cuz..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more