I will make this very short.If your Mortgage is insured by a PMI company, contact the company and inform them of the attempts you are making with IndyMac to resolve any issues you are having with a modification, refinance ect.

The PMI company does not want to pay out a claim against your policy. In my case, 415,000 dollars. Within 90 days after speaking to a Rep. from the company(PMI), I received a loan modification from InyMac that dropped my interest from 6.25% down to 2%, saving me 600.00 a month!

Over the last 3 years I have seen my principle balance drop from 415,000 to 373,000 today.Since then however, my loan has been sold twice, first to Ocwan then to Nationstar mortgage.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of indymac bank loan modification. IndyMac Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned indymac bank loan modification in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at IndyMac Bank.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1170392

In my case, Ocwen is a loan serviceer, Ocwen does not own the mortgage.It's deceiving.

Ocwen loan servicer, and Indymac is the owner.