Additional Fees

I applied for a loan modification with IndyMac after financial situation dramatic change due to husband's sudden death, and two other deaths, my Mom and 26 year old son.Jumped through all the hoops and waited.

When I called IndyMac said they didn't get my application packet. Did it again, sent it, waited. Called to check, they claimed didn't get packet. THIRD time sent.

IndyMac was having a workshop for distressed lenders due to housing bubble, and in my case personal issues, in Hudson. I attended, met with one of their reps, "Elizabeth." She looked in her computer, told me I was in their system for a loan modification, my application qualified, and to just wait until I heard from them. She said so many people were in trouble, they were back logged terribly, but I would hear.

Six months later, on a Saturday night about 9pm, a man served me foreclosure papers at the front door of my home.

tekred wrote the review because of "criminal business practices that cost me my home." at IndyMac Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $309000 and wants IndyMac Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was misled us then forclosed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IndyMac Bank indymac bank loan modification for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments