Tampa, Florida

I applied for a loan modification with IndyMac after financial situation dramatic change due to husband's sudden death, and two other deaths, my Mom and 26 year old son.Jumped through all the hoops and waited.

When I called IndyMac said they didn't get my application packet. Did it again, sent it, waited. Called to check, they claimed didn't get packet. THIRD time sent.

IndyMac was having a workshop for distressed lenders due to housing bubble, and in my case personal issues, in Hudson. I attended, met with one of their reps, "Elizabeth." She looked in her computer, told me I was in their system for a loan modification, my application qualified, and to just wait until I heard from them. She said so many people were in trouble, they were back logged terribly, but I would hear.

Six months later, on a Saturday night about 9pm, a man served me foreclosure papers at the front door of my home.

Review about: Indymac Bank Loan Modification.

I didn't like: Misled us then forclosed.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Criminal business practices that cost me my home. / $309000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

National Commercial Bank - REQUEST TO GET BACK MY JAMMED MONEY IN NCB ATM MACHINE National Commercial Bank "I have deposited an amount of SR- 6400 on 30/05/17 in NCB ATM machine. ATM ID EASTRG3003103479, EASTERN REGION HOFUF. Unfortunately the deposited amount jammed inside the ATM machine and..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more Polygroup - 7 pools in a years time Polygroup "I have purchased a total of 7 pools last year and they all ended up leaking and the leak could not be found. One of them I returned for exchange..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more