Check out this article from the LA times on How IndyMac/One West Bank had made over 1.5 billion dollars since the FDIC stepped in to save their bacon-our tax dollars! To date there has only been about 139,000 mods done under the HAHP program that was designed and estimated to help between 3-7 million struggling home owners. NOT
Speak up and fight back-file complaints with your District Attorney's office, your senators office-don't give up! There is power in numbers!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "Had a car loan from them for one year. I put down $10000 down on the vehicle. They call multiple times a week to "remind" you to pay on the..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "You sign up and WHAM! Placed on a waitlist that forces you to spam people to get off of. This is AFTER you've given Ipsy your credit card/payment info. There..."
- "Oredered two sofas on 12/08/10 not sent. Add said available and ready for shipping. False advertising.The first guy I chatted with out and out lied and said it was going..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."