Check out this article from the LA times on How IndyMac/One West Bank had made over 1.5 billion dollars since the FDIC stepped in to save their bacon-our tax dollars! To date there has only been about 139,000 mods done under the HAHP program that was designed and estimated to help between 3-7 million struggling home owners. NOT
Speak up and fight back-file complaints with your District Attorney's office, your senators office-don't give up! There is power in numbers!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "You sign up and WHAM! Placed on a waitlist that forces you to spam people to get off of. This is AFTER you've given Ipsy your credit card/payment info. There..."
- "Oredered two sofas on 12/08/10 not sent. Add said available and ready for shipping. False advertising.The first guy I chatted with out and out lied and said it was going..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."
- "4 times I go in cause they can't balance my tires, then it's a bent rim, then it's the tires and those are sent away for eval. Never called..."
- "Good Afternoon, We are having a major problem with our autoparts provider Nissan Autonation Miami. We didn't get one of two autoparts we bought through them for a Murano...."