I have been paying Indymac to take care of my property taxes (included in my mortgage), but received a bill saying my mortgage had gone up $125.00 due to an increase in my property taxes. Come to find out, my taxes had gone down, I had paid Indymac, but they never paid my town.

Now they are trying to more than double charge me for their mistake. I have proof I have paid them a certain amount and they are denying it. They are stealing my money and denying it. And because I have such a low interest rate, it really isn't worth it to refinance with another company. I never chose Indymac, my mortgage was sold to them. I won't be paying for their mistake much longer, I will make a change. I hate Indymac!!!

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

Vacherie, Louisiana, United States #230869

INDYMAC CLASS ACTION HATE LIE HELP LAW SUIT

WE ARE ASSEMBLING A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE INDYMAC BANK.

ARE YOU AN INDYMAC BANK CUSTOMER WHO HAS BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY?

WE ARE TAKING THEM TO COURT FOR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRATICES AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRATICES. THE LAWSUIT IS ALSO FOR PEOPLE IN ALL STATES WITH PENDING JUDGEMENTS, FORCLSURES, PROBLEMS WITH MODIFICATIONS AND FORCIBLE EVICTIONS. TELL US HOW YOU’VE BEEN HURT, OR HOW THIS HAS EFFECTED YOUR SITUATION..MENTALLY, OR PHYSICALLY AND HOW YOU WERE TREATED BY THIS BANK. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE GO TO indymaccomplaints@gmail.com WE WILL RETURN YOUR EMAIL WITH MORE INFORMATION.

YOU CAN ALSO FIND US ON FACEBOOK AT INDYMACCOMPLAINTS

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

I am very concern about the way some banks are handling their client's escrow accounts. And INDY MAC is not the only one!

Did you know your unpaid tax note can be sold at an auction for pennys on the dollar, and someone can take your house because your taxes are unpaid?

Allow me to help you collect your escrow from these banks.

cerberusconsulting@gmail.com

Best of luck,

Alberto Marinas, MBA

Dinar, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey #25361

When your escrow account is being analyzed, the bank must use the real figure that was paid out to ensure they are collecting enough funds. If your taxes go down all you have to do is fax in an accurate tax bill, or wait until an installment is made at the new amount and request to have your payment adjusted.

FYI most companies don't escrow for Supplementals because there's not really a way of knowing how much those are going to be.

Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, Canada #22670

I have been fighting InduMac's nonpayment of my supplemental property tax assessment for Three years. With partial success. They still do not admit any wrongdoing, but eventually refunded the penalties and interest, and about half of the amount that I had to pay out of pocket. After researching the Federal law regarding escrow accounting, I am convinced that they owe me the other half. I hope to pursue my issue with the FDIC.

In the course of my nonstop letters and phone conversations, an IndyMac Vice Presdient of Customer Experience told me that the Bank shredded my request. I produced a copy of the fax along with a copy of the confirmation. I sent of to them with "DO NOT SHRED THIS FAX" on the cover page. The Bank's defense is that I took their statement about the shredding out of context.

Along the way, I have become convinced that their escrow accounting is wrong. For example, they reduced my escrow in March but did not pay an installment of regular tax until three weeks later. My County's chief property tax accountant met with me and produced documents proving the date the tax was wired and the date posted. She said that mortgage companies can't get the taxes right. HUD's RESPA regulations clearly state this is forbidden.

I am so happy IndyMac went belly up. I do hate the way the FDIC is treating depositors, however.

Timisoara, Timis, Romania #22537

We recieved a letter stating the same thing.In fact our house payment went up in July.

Our property value has fallen so not real sure what is going on.We have not recieved anything from our county stating that taxes have not been paid....so far.

Greensboro, Florida, United States #22478

:( YESS I TOO HATE INDY MAC!!!!