Indymac Bank - Mortgage satisfaction

I am Writing to you because I had an account with Indy Mac Bank which you acquired and sent me a payoff statement account # 11272654 I have since refinanced with MCU bank who told me that they paid you off and took over the Mortgage I am about to sell the house now but after running a report find that Indy Mac Bank still has a Lein on my house I am asking you kindly to check your records to see why the bank you paid off still has a Lein on my Property? or can you tell me where to go to have it removed .....Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Indymac Bank - They were very stupid and I want sue them for every dime the

They told me they never received a dime which I have proof they did and it put me through 8 years of misery and the US government lets them get away with this

Indymac Bank - IndyMac/One West are ABHORRENT

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Is it too late to join the class action suit?

I faxed Indy Mac/One West the correct paperwork for a HARP loan THIRTEEN TIMES and have confirmations, far before any deadline. They insisted they never received my near 30 page (per transmission) faxes.

They drug it out for years.

My father had a heart attack and I had newborn twins. A family member took pity and lent me the arrears. I sent them the certified check, and they still foreclosed because they said I didn’t include a $128 late fee on top of the $5,500 money I had loaned and sent in- AND I had also JUST replaced the heating unit which was another $5,000. That was supposed to be a happy time in my life and they made it one of the most horrible, stressful and worst times of my life.

I’m still not right emotionally. Lies. Deceit. Treachery.

PTSD. Thanks, Indy Mac/One West!

Indymac Bank - Scumbaggary

They went belly up and left us holding nathein subsequently munchkin and the rest if the crooks still our family home of more than half a century

Indymac Bank - Please help me I'm still at a loss due to Indymac

Because if Indymac Me and my family became homeless I lost my job which was at my home a Daycare that made me lots of money Indymac bought so much stress in my life at that time from 2009 to about 2012 my dad and brother who also stayed in the home we lost because of Indymac became very very sick and both died in 2015 due to the stress that caused illness of being homeless for a year we where never late with are payment and Indymac strung us along for over a year and still did not modify are loan which cause me to file chapter 13 and i could not afford to stay in chapter 13 so i soon had to let it go which lead me abd my family homeless. Please help we lost so much during that time we are asking now to please include me in the class action lawsuit now .thank u. Please send me all the information i need to bettyboo809@aol.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Indymac Bank Loan.

Indymac Bank - Indy Mac Bank Escrowed Money for Taxes & Never Paid Them!!

Back in 2007 & 2008 when our loan was with Indy Mac, they were collecting payments for property taxes to be paid. Received our first notice about taxes not being paid by the township in 2012!!!

I spoke to a rep to get help finding out why and of course they told me their records only went back to 2010. They asked me to send anything I had proving my claim to them and request an investigation....LOL....well, I did that immediately, never heard back nor could I contact that person again. He disappeared. I just reviewed another letter from the Law Group that handles back taxes and they are looking for the school taxes to be paid again.

4 YEARS LATER!! What? Of course we own lots more because of penalties and interest. I'm looking to get involved in any class action law suit that is ongoing or start my own.

Anyone know if one's is going on? HELP

Product or Service Mentioned: Indymac Bank Customer Care.

Indymac Bank - Mortgage Fraud

IndyMac Bank A failed Bank assumed my mortgage collaborated with One West then to Ocwen then to Nationstar.

They sold my Life savings during my injuries and recovery time. Destroyed my credit to make it seem troubled client. I was denied assistance of all resources set in place via government.

I'm a disabled military veteran, injured in the line of duty.

My mortgage was changed from original to reverse mortgage. The more I pay the higher my mortgage continues to go.

Indymac Bank - LOST MY HOME BY BANK'S DECEPTION

Additional Fees

I applied for a loan modification with IndyMac after financial situation dramatic change due to husband's sudden death, and two other deaths, my Mom and 26 year old son. Jumped through all the hoops and waited.

When I called IndyMac said they didn't get my application packet. Did it again, sent it, waited. Called to check, they claimed didn't get packet. THIRD time sent.

IndyMac was having a workshop for distressed lenders due to housing bubble, and in my case personal issues, in Hudson. I attended, met with one of their reps, "Elizabeth." She looked in her computer, told me I was in their system for a loan modification, my application qualified, and to just wait until I heard from them. She said so many people were in trouble, they were back logged terribly, but I would hear.

Six months later, on a Saturday night about 9pm, a man served me foreclosure papers at the front door of my home.

Reason of review: Criminal business practices that cost me my home..

I didn't like: Misled us then forclosed.

Comments

GapingPika

I sent my packet thirteen times! ...and they “never received it!”Very similar situation.I very much empathize.

Indymac Bank - My loan was sold

In 1999, we purchased our home. Some time after that we took opened a home equity account.

We were in the process off changing our boiler n agreed to pay the boiler company once the old boiler was removed n upon installation. A check was issued to the company which was placed on hold. Around this time we received a call from indymac instructing us to "hurry" n obtain another bank as they could no longer service our loan. Significantly we were not late nor in any kind of foreclosure process.

We requested they honor the check given to the boiler company and it was denied.

Against our will we had to "scramble" and to find a bank or mortgage company. Against our will we went to quicken loans.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: We loved the service until the bank threw our loan under the bus.

Indymac Bank - Indymac Loan Modification

I will make this very short. If your Mortgage is insured by a PMI company, contact the company and inform them of the attempts you are making with IndyMac to resolve any issues you are having with a modification, refinance ect.

The PMI company does not want to pay out a claim against your policy. In my case, 415,000 dollars. Within 90 days after speaking to a Rep. from the company(PMI), I received a loan modification from InyMac that dropped my interest from 6.25% down to 2%, saving me 600.00 a month!

Over the last 3 years I have seen my principle balance drop from 415,000 to 373,000 today. Since then however, my loan has been sold twice, first to Ocwan then to Nationstar mortgage.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1170392

In my case, Ocwen is a loan serviceer, Ocwen does not own the mortgage. It's deceiving.

Ocwen loan servicer, and Indymac is the owner.