hi i would just like to say indymac bank is one of the WORSTEST bank in the world we recently had our loan fixed and we got all caught up then the a holes keep putting insurance on our home even though i have had my own insurance for like ever since i owned the home but they keep putting on even when i send it like many many faxs proving i have had and still do have insursance they create a esscrow and for no good reason someone please stop these robbers shut them down or something they want to take my home i know it or they just plain hateful!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

norahhart
Newark, New Jersey, United States #588189

Sally, I would like to talk to you about a class action regarding these insurance practices.There will not be any charge to you under any circumstances.

Please call me at 212-897-5865.Norah Hart, Attorney.

SALLY...YOU ROCK!

Who actlly calles a bank BUTTHOLES on the internet? I could understand out hangin around the trailer, but on the world wide web?????

Tollegno, Piemonte, Italy #70287

"WORSTEST"?Is that a word?

Nope.

Would you like me to stick something up your "***"?Yup.

Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more