We tried to modify for 7 months unsuccessfully so they filed a NOD and issued a sale date.A buyer presented an offer to purchase so the sale date was removed and the short sale was presented with a perfect A+ buyer.

They took 3 months to review the offer & then they called the agent and said they were approving the short sale to hold tight and a counter offer was being over.

In the mean time they sent the house to auction & took ownership of it, and just gave us 10 days to vacate.They are the *** of the earth.

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

am going through all the things everyone else is with this bank, (mortgage Modification, forbearance plan after plan, not getting credit for payments etc.)

You can file a complant with the FTC and Office of Thrift Supervision 1-800-842-6929 there is a online form for both. They are both looking for a pattern so the can go after the bank. They have already contacted One West Bank on my behalf.

Every one who has a complaint with this bank should file a complaint with the above companies. The more complaints the better and maybe something with we done with this bank.

scarletto47

did they use trustee corps california?