WE ARE ASSEMBLING A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE INDYMAC BANK.

ARE YOU AN INDYMAC BANK CUSTOMER WHO HAS BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY?

WE ARE TAKING THEM TO COURT FOR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRATICES AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRATICES. THE LAWSUIT IS ALSO FOR PEOPLE IN ALL STATES WITH PENDING JUDGEMENTS, FORCLSURES, PROBLEMS WITH MODIFICATIONS AND FORCIBLE EVICTIONS. TELL US HOW YOU'VE BEEN HURT, OR HOW THIS HAS EFFECTED YOUR SITUATION..MENTALLY, OR PHYSICALLY AND HOW YOU WERE TREATED BY THIS BANK. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE GO TO indymaccomplaints@gmail.com WE WILL RETURN YOUR EMAIL WITH MORE INFORMATION.

YOU CAN ALSO FIND US ON FACEBOOK AT INDYMACCOMPLAINTS

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Comments

Are you still doing a class action suit against Indymac/onewest Bank? Please contact me lorrainetalley@hotmail.com.

I had my property foreclosed on by IndyMac. I lost the property, then got a 28,000 tax from the IRS.

I was told by IndyMac that the only way they could help me is if I stopped making the payments. My loan rate was 10.25%. All I wanted to do was lower the to something that was reasonable. No help at all.

They just harassed me over and over and then actioned off my place for 98,000. It was worth at least 215,000. My mortgage balance was 200,000.

So they hit me with 102,000 of income. Nice to kick someone when their down

Frank Sampo

San Jose, California, United States #686165

yes I too have been trying to find ppl and a good Attorney to invite these ppl! I have video available of Indymac telling me what to do step by step to get remodification only to have them take my home after 1 year of playing games with me!

Lots of documentation to support my claim!

Please contact me 408-508-0767 time to take Civil and criminal action!

to Ann Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1272961

I never recieved a letter announcing this class action. I would have participated.

Where do I sign up

me thinks this is a scam as there is not place to sign up

to noblenurse Chatsworth, California, United States #686498

go to indymaccomplaints@gmail.com

all is free so you do not have to worry

will explain more in emails to you

PLEASE GO TO indymaccomplaints@gmail.com

to get answers to questions and get help

MikeL19

I lost $61,000.00 when IndyMac Bank failed on July 11th, 2008. The bank never told me that I was not insured for all my accounts.

The FDIC is holding my money, and told me if they get some more money back from the sale of the bank to One-West Bank, they will send me some more money. I was told by one agent my money was sitting in some foreclosed home in California?

MikeL19

The FDIC is holding my money, and told me if they get some more money back from the sale of the bank they will send me some. I was told by one agent my money was sitting in some foreclosed home in California?

Is this a mass lender action? Are you seeking

punitive damages?

I have a loan with IndyMac.

I am in NJ. How can I join such a suit? How can I help?

Thanks.

David Goren

My home was foreclosed in September 2010. I applied for a loan modification at least 10 times from 2009 to 2010, each time being denied for missing paperwork that had been submitted over and over again.

I went to the foreclosure and the loan was purchased from OneWest who took over IndyMac.

I feel like my dream of homeownership is a nightmare, that have over and over again. I'm still trying to repair my credit and maybe one day own a home again.

I was forclosed from my home in Santa Clara, CA. I applied for a loan modification mailed and faxed paperwork so many times over a span of 1 year..

Finally was forclosed with my loan mod. still at the pending stages.. Was forced out of my home.. I was also on active duty when I applied for the modification..

Any lawyers out there that can help me with my case?? Please email me carlosrubenrosario@yahoo.com..

PLEASE CONTACT US ALL IS FREE

AT indymaccomplaints@gmail.com

to INDYMAC COMPLAINTS San Jose, California, United States #686189

I live in San Jose Calif. I have the exact same situations others so no need to write down what has happened to us all!

I am looking to start a class action suit ! I have actual video documentation of my conversations with this bank and all the steps they told me to take to remod my loan! I owned my home for 15 years was never late but was told by Indy Mac I had to stop making pymts for 90 days then the nightmare began! I hired 2 loan Realestate agents who got no where with IndyMac!

I got scammed by company telling me they where the Advocates for homeowners and part of IndyMac underwriting team ! I have so much evidence on IndyMacs illegal practice to keep the Tarp money and my home! The auctioned my home off even after I was forced into short sale which received 10 offers over what I owed and on the last day 5pm Indymac denied the sale and sold my home to a HedgeFund Co. IndyMac also kept the extra money and didnt pay off the second!

Please people lets take action! Contact me acaraway@gmail.com !

We are being forced out in 30 days. We don't want to see our things in the front yard so we'll be out, but I want to be a part of the class action to see if we have any recourse. We don't have money or credit these days to buy another house.

I have had the same problems with IndyMac being denied loan modification. Started one in January and they kept saying I was missing pieces of paperwork after I sent it to them four or five times.

They told me in the beginning that I should go ahead and skip a payment because I would be approved and get to skip a payment. After skipping the payment as instructed, they denied me putting me behind on my payments. They continued to drag things out and keeping my hopes up by saying that it was being reviewed.

Then in august they informed me that I was denied. THANKS INDYMAC

Resell Ebooks this book is very interesting==========

Resell Ebooks