WE ARE ASSEMBLING A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE INDYMAC BANK.

ARE YOU AN INDYMAC BANK CUSTOMER WHO HAS BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY?

WE ARE TAKING THEM TO COURT FOR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRATICES AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRATICES. THE LAWSUIT IS ALSO FOR PEOPLE IN ALL STATES WITH PENDING JUDGEMENTS, FORCLSURES, PROBLEMS WITH MODIFICATIONS AND FORCIBLE EVICTIONS. TELL US HOW YOU'VE BEEN HURT, OR HOW THIS HAS EFFECTED YOUR SITUATION..MENTALLY, OR PHYSICALLY AND HOW YOU WERE TREATED BY THIS BANK. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE GO TO indymaccomplaints@gmail.com WE WILL RETURN YOUR EMAIL WITH MORE INFORMATION.

YOU CAN ALSO FIND US ON FACEBOOK AT INDYMACCOMPLAINTS

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Had an Experience with IndyMac Bank?

Comments

I had my property foreclosed on by IndyMac.I lost the property, then got a 28,000 tax from the IRS.

I was told by IndyMac that the only way they could help me is if I stopped making the payments. My loan rate was 10.25%. All I wanted to do was lower the to something that was reasonable. No help at all.

They just harassed me over and over and then actioned off my place for 98,000. It was worth at least 215,000. My mortgage balance was 200,000.

So they hit me with 102,000 of income.Nice to kick someone when their down

Frank Sampo

San Jose, California, United States #686165

yes I too have been trying to find ppl and a good Attorney to invite these ppl!I have video available of Indymac telling me what to do step by step to get remodification only to have them take my home after 1 year of playing games with me!

Lots of documentation to support my claim!

Please contact me 408-508-0767 time to take Civil and criminal action!

to Ann Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1272961

I never recieved a letter announcing this class action. I would have participated.

Where do I sign up

me thinks this is a scam as there is not place to sign up

to noblenurse Chatsworth, California, United States #686498

go to indymaccomplaints@gmail.com

all is free so you do not have to worry

will explain more in emails to you

PLEASE GO TO indymaccomplaints@gmail.com

to get answers to questions and get help

MikeL19

I lost $61,000.00 when IndyMac Bank failed on July 11th, 2008.The bank never told me that I was not insured for all my accounts.

The FDIC is holding my money, and told me if they get some more money back from the sale of the bank to One-West Bank, they will send me some more money.I was told by one agent my money was sitting in some foreclosed home in California?

MikeL19

The FDIC is holding my money, and told me if they get some more money back from the sale of the bank they will send me some.I was told by one agent my money was sitting in some foreclosed home in California?

Is this a mass lender action? Are you seeking

punitive damages?

I have a loan with IndyMac.

I am in NJ. How can I join such a suit? How can I help?

Thanks.

David Goren

My home was foreclosed in September 2010.I applied for a loan modification at least 10 times from 2009 to 2010, each time being denied for missing paperwork that had been submitted over and over again.

I went to the foreclosure and the loan was purchased from OneWest who took over IndyMac.

I feel like my dream of homeownership is a nightmare, that have over and over again.I'm still trying to repair my credit and maybe one day own a home again.